the Rift

Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge}

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The stallion was stiff legged, looking on towards the directions of the other Knox. Now was the time to be unafraid. No more was he nervous, no. Now he was still as a statue, with a challenging look painted on his face, as something remarkable began to happen. Like a thin veil dropping to the floor, the white stallion's body dissolved into a smaller body of a black horse with a glowing bridle. In surprise, the stallion almost took a step back, but decided to stay put. There was no use in showing fear. This was a chance to prove to himself and to others that he was finally strong enough to stand up, and protect others. To prove that he was no longer a shy weakling. That day, a twig snapped in his mind, something that set him off. No longer would he walk in fear, no. Now he would walk in courage.

The fox on the male's back slipped off fluidly, met by the dog's hungry jaws on the ground, as the black animal took and dragged off its meal. A nervous tingling went on in his stomach, for he knew who he was up against. His opponent possessed magic, something dangerous and the thing that Faelon lacked. Also the fact that the brute lives here, whereas Faelon has only walked the place for a few hours, he was at a major disadvantage. "I understand what problems I am going to face if I loose", speaking deep, serious tones. Observing the brute, he saw him gritting his teeth in anticipation. Very well, Faelon thought flipping his golden mane out of his narrowed eyes.

Knox turned his head towards the black dog, seemingly exchanging a mental conversation, while the dog treasured over her dead prize. Swiveling his head back, Faelon braced himself for an attack. Instead of hearing hoof beats running towards him, and a chance for him to side step, he saw smoke starting to envelop him, turning his sight pitch black. Not making a noise, Faelon stumbled trying to shake the smoke away. Shifting, and blinking rapidly, he hears the younger male striding towards him. Bracing for the impact, he plants himself firmly on the ground awaiting him barreling him.

Unlike the white stallion, Knox doesn't have a horn, which puts him slightly at a disadvantage, though he possess magic. The other lad might not have as much fighting experience, but he did have height and strength, possessing speed despite his bulkier build. Faelon feels Knox's warmth, and feels full impact of the the taller male's left flank into his right shoulder blade. Pushing up hard against Knox as he rammed him on his right flank, Faelon regained balance as he he leaned hard against Knox, hoping to make Knox stumble a little bit.

Turning his head, catching the black male at the corner of his eye, going outwards towards the right, at a ninety degree angle to his leg, he strikes out fast as lightning. With no time to react, Faelon felt a piercing pain in his right gaskin, and letting out a pained grunt, he leaned on his left hind leg, pivoting around at a ninety degree angle, directly in front of Knox, he strikes out with his two hind legs, primarily his left hind leg towards the hind legs of the brute the flexor muscles, hoping to cause injury. Quickly retracting his legs he sees Knox turning. Now that he was in front of him, Knox was behind him turned to the side, facing towards him from the right.

He heard Knox charging him, turning parallel to him almost brushing up against Faelon's left flank, and stretching his neck out great lengths, trying to snap at his loin. Though his right leg was injured, going through great pain, Faelon shut his eyes and tried as quickly as he could to sidestep Knox. Now to the right of Knox, pivoting this time on his right leg, while gritting his teeth in pain, his rump was now facing Knox's right flank. Bucking high with another kick aimed to his flank, Faelon thought of somehow striking his face, or neck. But due to the height difference it wasn't possible, unless he used his horn.

The legs. He thought. Just as Knox had given Faelon a slight limp by striking out to his Gaskin, he knew where he would aim, hoping to make Knox buckle down. Retracting his legs quickly, the white stallion quickly turns 270 degrees to be parallel to Knox again, still to the right of him facing the same way as Knox, slightly diagonally turning right a little bit and kicking out his hind legs, trying to aim perfectly to hit the area of his extensor tendon on his inner right hind leg.

It's on.

WC: 800
Attack: 1/4

Summary:

Knox's magic affects him, blacking out his vision and giving Knox an advantage to charge him. As Knox rams him on the right flank, with Knox's left shoulder, Faelon pushes hard against
Knox's left flank, hoping to make Knox stumble. Faelon moves a little bit with the impact. As Faelon recovers, Knox turns at a ninety degree angle, his rump facing Faelon's right side, bucking out and hitting his Gaskin, hurting him, causing a slight limp. As a result of this, Faelon quickly pivots with his left hindleg to a 90 degree angle, his rump facing Knox's rump as he believes Knox is still behind him, he strikes out, aiming to kick his outer hind legs to cause pain. As Knox turns 180 degrees again, facing Faelon's rump, he comes up beside Faelon, on his left flank, the both of them facing the same way. He stretches his neck over Faelon's back to aim a bite, but Faelon sidesteps him.

He pivots on his pained right leg, his rump facing Knox's right flank, as he kicks up high to hit Knox's right flank. Faelon as quickly as he can turns 270 degrees to be parallel to Knox on his right side, running a little bit ahead, trying to kick his right inner hind leg.

Messages In This Thread
Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 05-25-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 05-27-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-30-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 06-01-2013, 03:43 PM