the Rift

Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge}

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A prideful whinny rang out through the battle field, sounding through the other brute's lips, as Knox's hooves came in contact with Faelon's gaskin, injuring the unicorn. But it was soon the white stallion's turn to feel satisfaction as his hooves pierced the right hind leg of Knox, making the brute emit a sound of pain. Content with his attack, Faelon felt that he should do more to cause the giant brute pain. Adrixaura was his to win back, and the stallion would not let the chance go. Fear of loosing was long gone, and now the male was fully immersed in the fight, ready to battle relentlessly. The others were probably crowded around, watching the fight unfurl, and there was no time to make ridiculous mistakes now.

Though Faelon was nimble enough to turn and strike Knox on the top of the fleshy part of his hind leg, he missed another opportunity to strike him when they were running parallel, side by side. It was true Knox had the advantage when Faelon turned. His speed was being delayed by a stinging leg, that when force was exerted upon it, a sharp pain shot through his veins. Though he had failed to injure his leg, he still fought with perseverance. The stallion would not give in, and continue fighting despite tiny mistakes that he made.

Disappointed, and slowed down by the two hundred and seventy degree turn he made to align himself with Knox, it gave the Friesian blooded brute enough time to run ahead of him, and turn towards him. A wicked smile was plastered upon the white unicorn's face as he awaited the brute's move. Taking a decisive decision, the onyx stallion went diagonally towards Faelon's right shoulder. Watching the giant approach him, butterflies started spinning around in his stomach, but the knight was taught not to show fear. Seeing that Knox was rearing up on his hind legs close to his withers, Faelon did the same rearing up, though not as tall as the brute, while Knox's hooves came crashing down, the unicorn's golden horn was aiming to plunge into Knox's chest, trying to cut through his black fur.

Even though Faelon met Knox, trying to get his chest, the Friesian's hooves slightly clipped his neck. In pain, the lad let out a whinny, and tried to brusquely knock his head against the brute's chest while he was still hovering above the unicorn. If in fact the horn had cut Knox, then retouching the wound with a hard knock would cause extra pain. Now, there was a feeling of teeth gripping his neck. Pain surged through him, as he felt a feeling of pure grinding, traveling up and down his spine and neck. Shivers ran through the Faelon, but he trudged past the pain, sidestepping Knox before he could cause anymore damage with his teeth. Now stepping aside from him to the left, Faelon quickly jerked his head to the right, trudging towards Knox, trying to cut Knox's left flank with his pointed horn.

Lifting up on his hind legs, Faelon loomed over Knox for a moment, and arching his neck downwards, he aimed to grasp the sensitive skin on Knox's spine with his clenching jaws, a move that the black colt had tried to use on him earlier. While doing so, Faelon aimed to bat him in the flank with his knees.

WC: 566

Attack: 2/4

Messages In This Thread
Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 05-25-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 05-27-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-30-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 06-01-2013, 03:43 PM