the Rift

I'm ready for Anything

Zima Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The light bay mare walked confidently through the forest. Trees surrounded her on both sides. Shadows danced across her path. Her dark blue eyes scanned the area looking for anyone else who may have been around. But the only sound to be heard was the steady rhythmic beat of her hooves on the forest floor. She had no idea where she was, or what this land was called. She had recently left the homeland of her birth in search of a new life. She missed her siblings and family, but she knew that she had made the right decision. She wanted to find a herd. Other creatures like herself to befriend, and fight side by side with. She wanted a home.

She raised her elegant head; her long black curved up horn stabbing the air. She flared her nostrils. Suddenly she broke out into a full out gallop. Her long thin legs ate up the ground as if it weren't even there. The trees were a blur on both sides, and her mane whipped back into the wind. Her hooves pounded the ground fiercely.

Suddenly a small red bird flew into her path. Startled, she skidded to a halt, throwing dirt in all directions. She stared at it warily, annoyed at herself for being so foolish. She snorted with exhilaration as she watched it fly away. She hesitated. There was a deafening silence. She let out a long loud neigh, calling to anybody who may be out there. I'm ready for anything, she thought.

OOC: My posts usually aren't this short.

Messages In This Thread
I'm ready for Anything - by Zima - 05-25-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: I'm ready for Anything - by Huyana - 05-25-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: I'm ready for Anything - by Zima - 05-25-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: I'm ready for Anything - by Huyana - 05-26-2013, 08:24 AM
RE: I'm ready for Anything - by Zima - 05-26-2013, 09:27 AM