the Rift

Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal}

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Alliances formed under stressful situations were often alliances that stayed. Alliances made on a trip to becoming power hungry were often ones that died. However, when you needed these alliances to not only be allies but your friends and even family, that's when they became a crutch. None of us should forget the fact that crutches can be broken and you can be stabbed in the back. That is why I was cautious as of late. Especially with the tiger that was right in front of me.

"I personally think that we both could use training in such an area as fighting. In that manner, perhaps we could have a spar?"

It was windy and the grasses were shifting sending a sound of rustling all around us in these beautiful fields. I had tasted these grasses one time and here I returned. The aroma was absolutely stunning but I forgot what they called it. Heavenly Fields or something along those lines. The mist was very vague today but then again, it was night when I came out last time.

"I would prefer no magic in that case. You may strike first or in other words, I challenge you to a spar."

I take a few steps back to put about 10 yards in between us so I at least have time to prepare. Instinctively, a wicked looking smile crosses upon my face. Oh so many times had I fought off creatures. My smile widens and I thrust my wings out to their defensive stature, much like how an owl does. However, in that move, I also am preparing for something I was well acquainted with.

[[OOC: Cheesy and corny post that I promise will get better. xP So we'll do four posts each, no magic, no companions, and yeah. :3]]

[[Post: 1/5
WC: 281 Words (They'll get better, I promise!)
Summary: Chem challenges Kumal to a spar then stands back and is prepared for any moves.]]

You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas mask< a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/friesian%20horse">horsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM