the Rift

Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal}

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

DIMENSIONS
THE DEATH OF DREAMS SING HALLELUJAH IN MY NAME

Heavenly fucking fields. I honestly did not care for the name. I did not see how this place was heavenly in anyway but then I suppose my idea of heaven isn't fluffy bunnies hopping around in a field full of such pretty flowers. It was more like....fire from the pit of hell pouring out across the land, with thin weaving paths being your only way of traveling and if just a paw was misplaced, it was almost certain death.

Yes, now that was my ideal heaven.

The wind whistled in my ears, eyes fixed to the ground so it didn't sting them. In the distance I could see the figure of Chemical. Bitch. I thought but at the same time I headed towards her, knowing she was friend not foe despite how much she had annoyed me. Even though she claimed to call me a dog metaphorically I still took it as an offence, and why shouldn't I? She didn't know how fucking wrong it was to call a cat a dog.

Now in front of her there were no introductions just talk about fighting. I nod my dark head slowly in agreement to the spar. I also agreed to the no magic simply because, I had no magic. As she steps back I make no movement but watch until she has gone back far enough so that I could have a good running leap at her. I bear a threatening growl aimed at her. We were on the same side, yes, but I had a grudge against her to the dog thing and until I let out some steam on her, I was going to hold that grudge.

She was about five or six meters away now and with a bursting growl I pounce forward. If I was a horse I would be galloping; but I am not a horse, so I am running. I gain on her then when I was close enough, I leap at her chest, slightly to the right side. My claws are drawn, glinting and eager to draw blood from her chest. My mouth is wide open, ready to dig into her skin with some force although not a lot because I didn't want to cause her to much damage, just a bit of well earned pain.

"Hear Me ROAR!"

OOC: --- :: WC:W384 :: Summary: Leaps at her chest, trying to bit her.

Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Kumal - 05-25-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM