the Rift

Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal}

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

Although we were meant to be on the same side tension still gripped the atmosphere. Our previous encounter with each other had gone down badly and I had left early to allow them to continue on there little gathering without me. Anyway, other things needed doing and I wasn't going to waste my time with chit chat when other things could be done, more important thing like rescuing their bloody members which (I think) have been held prisoner for longer than a few weeks. It made me angry to think that they could have been trapped for longer than a week, despite not knowing them and despite just joining. It was all going to change though, and this, this was practice.

With jaws ravenous for flesh all four paws meet then my powerful hind legs push me of, up into the air with extreme power. My front legs outstretched, claws ready to dig themselves into her flesh. I was not prepared though, for her to totally dodge my attack, respond to it defensively yes, but not dodge it. My leap could only take me so far and in just a few seconds, but in that short time she had stepped back far enough and then elevated herself into the air. What the fuck? When my front paws landed on the ground she was high above me, my eyes pressed against the top of my skull, searching desperately for the winged bitch to find what next mad set of movements she was going to make.

A snarl escapes from my jaw, lips curling up each side, my body in a stance so that I could my head easily lifted. My legs stretched out, ready to move quickly and with power. Her large, muscular figure loomed above, swooping down with her legs tucked under her body. From under her I snarl, watching her closely and plotting my movements. As she swarms in closer I prepare myself turning my body so that I am facing the same way she is then count down till she is right above my head, thrusting her wings out. I spring, upwards at her belly, her legs scraping past my the fur on my head. I twist my body round so that I am faced with the bottom of her black pelt. My front legs outstretched, aiming to cling under her belly, behind her elbow. Then, hopefully with my claws dug in her skin, I could bring my back legs up and dig my back claws in front of her thighs. My neck also lunges out, teeth snapping at her belly.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Sorry this has took a while :| | WC: 433 | Summary: waits under her, heads both the same way, for her attack. When she spreads her wings he jumps, twisting his body and basically tries to grip onto her belly and bite her.

KUMAL

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW A TIGER FIGHTS.

Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Kumal - 05-30-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM