the Rift

Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal}

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

My attack... had missed! They almost never missed! Anger surged through my body but I had to remain calm. I could channel that energy into strength. The more I put in, the same commensurate level I would get out. After all, I did not get angry, I got even.

However, this time, he got me. I somehow sped over him and he managed to sink his claws right into my flank behind my front legs, slightly. Damn it! The crimson liquid began to slightly soak out on my black coat. It was a pretty good move, I could admit. The pain searing up my body was proof of that. However, I couldn't show admiration nor weakness. With that, I turned the pain into a wicked, twisted smile and jerked my head in his direction while pulling my body away rapidly. My mouth was wide open and my teeth were aiming straight for his head. I was hoping to get a hard and nasty bite behind his skull or somewhere in that area. At least to the point where I could knock his head off track so he could miss.

His hind legs failed to reach their target and my front legs hit the ground hard which sent a jolt up through my body. I hoped that this shockwave would knock him off of me.

Once my hind legs hit the ground, I whirled around and lunged for his body. My Friesian-molded figure allowed me the flexibility and agility to maneuver with ease and speed and I lunged this helped me move quickly. My front legs were out but bent slightly so I could brace for possible ground impact. My neck was arched and in a defensive state so I could dodge a possible swipe to the face, neck, or head. My teeth were bared and ready to lunge as well so I might could get a strike in.

WC: 320 Words
Summary: Glides over Kumal with wings out but Kumal manages to sink his claws into her flank behind her legs. Chemical slings her hind around rapidly so Kumal cannot manage to get his hind claws there fast enough. Chemical lunges her bared teeth at the base of Kumal's skull to possibly either bite him or knock his aim off completely. Quickly establishes her footing and rapidly lunges at him with neck arched and ready and sharp hooves aimed for him.
OOC: I felt like Kumal was being dodged too much so I let him have a pretty good hit. :-)
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM