the Rift

Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal}

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

Claws...in flesh. The satisfying feeling of puncturing the skin and crimson liquid trickling down my paw brought me much, much pleasure. Partly because, well, she had downright pissed me of and secondly because it was the first time I had dug them into the skin of a prey of this size in a while. In felt good, not having to restrain my tiger instincts but at the same time I knew I couldn't let them get out of hand, no matter how desperate I was to. They were for later, at the rescue of that girl who had been taken prisoner; and for foals, many, many foals.

I couldn't grapple her with my back claws though. I dug in my front claws more into her skin, to hurt as well as grip so I didn't fall and get trampled by her. Her neck arched, jaw wide open and closing in on my head. Instincts told me to protect the most vulnerable part of my body, my head so I dodge it from her teeth, pulling my neck in as far as I could but sacrificing my ear. Teeth clamp down over the softer part at the top, a burning pain surging down and giving me a horrible ear ache in both ears. I could feel blood trickling down into the inside of the gripped one, tickling and making me want to twitch it but I couldn't unless I would the pain to before more intense. I tighten my grip on her flesh, still trying to lift my back legs up to grab her flank to. I tried to use her own legs to give me a leg up, tail working to keep me balance.

Luckily for her, she doesn't rip my ear and her grip lets go and I can finally twitch it. However, her hooves slam down on the floor, jolting my body and grip loosening and finally I drop with a heavy thud, quickly rolling to the side so her back legs don't slam down on my and away from her body. I flip my body up right into a defensive stance, snarling and growling, bloody coloured eyes searching for her. I was faced with a black flash, her mane being whirled round in the wind, and as she lunged at me, I throw my body at her. My front legs were wide, ready to 'hug' her round the neck with deadly claws at the ready to grip tight for if my attack landed and her attempts to throw me of her face became desperate. My jaws was hanging open, teeth aiming to clamp around the front of her face, lightly however, not wanting to hurt her too much, we were on the same side after all.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: I just wanted to say, that I am really enjoying this spar:) | WC: 460 | Summary: Scrabbling at her back legs to try and grip her near the flank with his back claws, possible very light scratching. Takes the bite to his head on the ear then falls when her front hooves land, rolling out the way of her back legs. Immediately stands then when he sees her lunging at him he leaps at her face, almost like her is going to hug her but obviously not O.o

KUMAL

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW A TIGER FIGHTS.

Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM