the Rift

Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal}

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

Although she was taller and could ram me and crumple my body if she caught me unawares I did have my own skills in their area of fighting. The easy ones to point out where my teeth and claws and then I was also a much larger tiger then most, I completely beasted my brother in fact, who was pretty small compared to me. My body held almost no fat, except for the obvious padding to protect my inner shell but I was mainly a bulk of muscle and despite the mares obvious height over me, I was pretty sure that, if a wolf could jump up 5 foot or so, I could jump higher and thus to the height of her head at least.

I would not back down from her attack. Her blunt teeth scraping against each other was nothing compared to the fangs inside my jaw which hung wide open, a ravenous roar erupted from inside my belly to thunder out my jaw with the force and volume of a volcano. My eyes focused on her neck as her head was chucked back. Stupid girl. I know had a perfect place to grip on her, under her neck, a very vulnerable place of her body to say the least. We were each getting closer and closer by the millisecond and the longer her neck was bare, the more I wanted it it gripped between my jaws, claws dug in either side of her neck and back legs scrabbling at her chest for even more grip.

However she wasn't going to make this easy. I almost couldn't work out what she was going, she seemed to move out the war and outsmart my move at which point I instantly branded her as a coward and then attempted to bash me under the chin which would of sent a searing pain though and head and would have resulted in one hell of a headache. Seeing through her move though I tuck my head to my chest, snapping my jaws together so they weren't knocked together. She missed though, not nearly scraping past my head.

She charged on forward though, her hooves thundering along the ground, brushing though all the thistles which my back legs were now clear of the long thistles and reaching forward, still fixed on her neck. my arms were still outstretched, my jaw now reopened and ready to dig deeply into her flesh. I was almost certain we would clash now. Her body would shudder all my bones from her sheer voice and my teeth and claws would dig deep into her skin and flesh, sort of like a win win situation really.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Again I wanted to say how much I enjoyed it, just your defence left now:) | WC: 447 | Summary: Responds to her bearing teeth with a growlingroarthing. Dodges her trying to get him under the chin by tucking in his head and her just missing. Continues to try and bite her neck and cling with his claws.

KUMAL

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW A TIGER FIGHTS.

Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Kumal - 06-04-2013, 09:02 AM