the Rift

[OPEN] The start of the trek.

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SCARTER

I don't care.
I love it.

They laugh together, it was strange to think that Scarter was getting along with another mare. When the laughing subsided, the glinting purple mare offered the winged Andromeda a true smile. While the darker raven still wasn't sure if she liked, she did appreciate the company now. Scarter smirked a devious smile, and nodded. "Aha." She responded the the younger mare's statement. "You will never meet anyone like me." A roll of the shoulders passing her statement off like it was no big deal. When in honesty it was a huge honour for the other mare. It was not everyday you stumbled upon a beauty like Scarter. As if driving home her point, she stretches out her body, and then strolls around the winged mare. As she walks her own hooves click upon the ground, the sound echoing rather unpleasantly in Scarter's sensitive ears. She inspects the other, with a disinterested expression, before coming back to where she stood before. Another light chuckle tumbles from her lips. Why was she smiling so much? Assuming that she looked like a grinning idiot, Scarter tuned to smiles down a little. Her expression was still soft, pretty and open, just not so idiotic now.

The other speaks about just how different they are, causing a sparkle to shine in her eye. "I jump into things because it's fun, especially if I can prove females to be equal to males." Thinking about the rest of her statement, Scarter sniffs a little indignant. "I wouldn't call them reckless actions!" Pausing she tires to think of a good name for what she actually does. "Passionate actions? No…" Falling into silence her purple orbs study the ground, then she chuckles and looks back up. "Who cares what they are called." The desire to start her trek is strong now, this meeting was…nice. It had proved that she really could be nice to females.

Truthfully, she enjoyed annoying those of the same sex. However Andromeda proved one thing about females that was definitely better than males. Most of the time they weren't after ever after something. She babbles on in response to some thing and Scarter makes a noise in her throat in agreement. In the silence that falls again she turns from the mare and looks in the direction of which she was to travel. It was now or never and Scarter lived to be in the moment. "I have to travel around Helovia. You may join me if you wish." Looking back over to the mare Scarter laughs. "Or you can stop your herd mates from killing me when I show up on your doorstep."

Notes;
Words; 440
Tag;

[Image: 33xtpqh.png]

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
The start of the trek. - by Scarter - 05-26-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: The start of the trek. - by Andromeda - 05-27-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: The start of the trek. - by Scarter - 06-02-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: The start of the trek. - by Scarter - 06-13-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: The start of the trek. - by Scarter - 07-12-2013, 06:46 AM
RE: The start of the trek. - by Andromeda - 06-04-2013, 09:38 AM