the Rift

A beast of a burden

Lyander Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I believed in your confusion

It had taken longer than he ever cared to admit that he could break away, that he could travel his own road and go his own way. The devotion and loyalty he had shown his own family had been misguided and abused. He had done things in the name of family honor that were no more honorable than kicking a dying man. How had his talents and gifts been wasted all these long years but no longer. Lyander was making his own way in the world now and oh what a world it was. He had never known such magic and mystery existed in the world until he took that first step away from his oppressors. His eyes had been opened to the wonder this world encompassed and he was little more than a small child marveling in awe. At least at first he until he discovered there was a darker side to all this, but there lived a darker, underside to every rock and tree that inhibited this world. Everything had that little snippet of evil, that little swathe of good. It was the ying and yang and Lyander had experienced first hand.

His travels had led him to many new and strange things, and now they led him down a path, little would did he know, that would entwine with destiny. He was meant to come here, he was find to find his way through this wooded tangle of forest. Although at the time, this was all youthful adventure but still he could feel like a prickle at the base of his spine, like the coming storm electrifying the air. He was on the verge of something great.

The black stallion made his way precariously, but eager to explore. He was tall and slender, and moved more like a graceful stag through this wood than equinekind. It had always been in his nature, his calling, that unparalleled grace and agility. His leonine tail whipped with excitement of the unknown as the lilac of his eyes shown bright with curiosity and intelligence. The stallion stopped suddenly as he heard the distinctive sound of a branch crackling under the weight of another. “Hello?” He called out, his voice strangely deep and masculine for such a body as his.

Ooc: I am sorry, new character and I feel like this is a bit of a ramble, also my posts will get longer.

you were so completely torn

Messages In This Thread
A beast of a burden - by Lyander - 05-26-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: A beast of a burden - by Huyana - 05-26-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: A beast of a burden - by Lyander - 05-26-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: A beast of a burden - by Huyana - 05-27-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: A beast of a burden - by Lyander - 05-27-2013, 05:44 PM
RE: A beast of a burden - by Huyana - 05-28-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: A beast of a burden - by Lyander - 05-29-2013, 07:01 AM