the Rift

[PRIVATE] What goes up, must come down [Phaedra, Steal thread]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

Tharos had never met Phaedra personally before, but he'd heard enough about her to know that she was the lead spy in the foothills where he had attempted to make his home. He did not feel himself welcome there, and so he had run off to follow his own agenda. That was largely centered around finding his father. When he'd heard rumors that Tio was holed up in the Deep Forest, he had gone there, tracking his father by scent.

He was approaching Tio from downwind when he heard the stallion call for someone. The draft mutt snorted quietly to himself and then broke through the line of trees, silver-blue eyes glaring at the stallion leaning against the trunk like he was nose to nose with a demon. He knew another group were here to ambush his father, but he wasn't going to let them take Tio anywhere without him being a part of it. Whatever they were going to do with him, he wanted to be a part of Tio's suffering.

With that in mind, he distracted his father by appearing from behind him and trotting around the tree to see the look on Tio's face. Silvery blue met Acid green for a moment and silence reigned between them as father and son sized each other up. At least until Tharos snorted darkly and pawed the dirt beneath his hooves. He lifted his head high, white forelock falling over his left temple as he did.

"Hello, father. Been a long time, now... hasn't it?" Without warning, Tharos reared back and struck out with his forelegs in order to punch Tio in the shoulder. It wasn't a friendly kick, or even a manly-bonding kick. It was an "I hate you" sort of kick. The fact was doubled by the look on Tharos's face as he landed on all fours and watched his father crumple. "Take him." He growled through gritted teeth at the horses he knew were behind him. "Before I kill him myself."

Phaedra, played by Aud
Tio, played by myself
And any members of the grey that Phaedra brought with her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What goes up, must come down [Phaedra, Steal thread] - by Tharos - 05-26-2013, 01:09 PM