the Rift

Play & be played. [non-specific mythical companion]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

ENGINEERS CREATE THAT WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN

Ulrik had no idea what he was getting into and no idea what the outcome would be, but he was free. Today was a good day. Life was a good life. And his plans would not be interrupted by the idiots and hum-drums of life who sauntered through not realizing just how glorious and spectacular he was simply for having a horn upon his brow. His species was the oldest and most magical, possess an innate royal essence that these feather brains and bare skulls seemed to easily forget in their pride and ignorance.

Well, soon, they would see. Soon, they would be his play things and he would make them whole again. MAKE. US. WHOLE. It seemed to scream through out his mind like a terrible and violent mantra, urging him further and further into madness. His bronze eyes almost rolled in his skull with excitement at the mere thought of binding metal horns onto the bare skulls of those around him, to make them better. Blood, however, could not be changed, however much he could desire it, so well... some battles just could not be won.

Life floats on.

The sky grew dark, and bolts of arcing white light filled the sky and his heart with giddiness. He almost willed it to strike down upon the metal wolf creation at his heels, cast it into oblivion, OR POSSIBLY give it even more power?

A music then called to him that seemed in line with his mad, insane soul. It was hitching, hitting strange chords with achromatic tones that resonated in a way that made his teeth grind. It was perfect. A symphony just for his mind to unravel. Eagerly he approached, finding that life had simply passed away in a strange circle around an even stranger figure. Ulrik grinned. Pure madness in his bronze eyes seemed to pulse. This was a creature after his own heart. One of halves that did not quite make sense and a mind of chaos. If only he was a god, so that Ulrik could bow at his churning cloak as he did now. A cloven hoof slid underneath him, and he dipped his two-crowned skull in a reverent greeting.

It held something, and he wanted it simply because the creature of chaos was holding it. Ulrik glanced sideways at the colt and his antics, uninterested.

The creature commanded entertainment, and Ulrik smiled, though he was far from being an entertainer. "I find myself to be woefully ill equipped," he said, humming thoughtfully. "But I will try my hoof, perhaps, at a few clever words on reality and language?"

Ulrik paused and then snorted a bit, facing the creature, the wind from the storm rushing through the thick hair that made up his beard and ran down his chest. "The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?" he asked. "Darkness. Is that not fascinatingly true?"

"Mmmm... I have more. A murderer has been sentenced to death. He has to choose between three areas. The first is filled with unicorns whose minds had rotten and desire blood. The second is full of raging fires, and the third is full of toothy cats who have no eaten in three years. Now, this is a clever convict. Which room did he choose?"

Ulrik grinned.

"The room with the lions, because they would surely be dead without having eaten for three years!"

[[Hellhound is on his wishlist :3 ]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Play & be played. [non-specific mythical companion] - by Ulrik - 05-29-2013, 02:42 AM