the Rift

[OPEN] Let the day close [Midas]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

Let the day close

I was more than angry at the girl Chemical - hence why I had left the mini meeting. I didn't hate her and I was trying my best not to hate her but she blatantly didn't see the offence of calling a cat (who is obviously a cat) a dog, even if it wasn't meant literally. I would've loved to test her skills against me, just to see why she deserved the title of 'lead warrior' over me. Sure she had joined before me and I was brand new to them. Soon though, I would prove to this Tonka that I was better than her.

As I think to myself a cold, cruel smile curls up on my lips at just the thought of proving to the idiotic girl that I was better than her. Selfish, cocky and brash maybe but honestly, did I care? No. I cared as much for them as I cared for Singha. It made my head throb just thinking of his name. And then, I suppose I should care for Singha like I should care for the 'Assassins' but like Singha, the Assassins had not proved anything to me - Yet anyway.

The sun was beginning to set, golden colored hues of the light glimmering on the surface of the earth. I gently padded along at a jogging pace, testing my muscles that had been forced to just walk lately. Spotting a few trees not too far away I head towards them. A light breeze ruffled my fur. The trees were as thin as the first ones I found here, much to my dissapointment. There had white bark, brown scraped on them. Stopping by one I raise my body up, stretching the bones, muscles and legs of an eight foot tiger up against the tree. My claws dig into it, dragging down its bark to create a memory of me being here imprinted forever.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Sorry for the slightly recycled, suckish post o.o

Messages In This Thread
Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-26-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-02-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 06-04-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Official - 06-04-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-04-2013, 11:41 PM