the Rift

[OPEN] Let the day close [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
I hadn’t ever tried it before, but I quickly learned that a tigers expression was one of the darnest and most complicated things to read. (Considering this was my first time actually conversing with one). Trying to gauge his reaction was like trying to place my hoof over smoke and expecting it to remain all neatly bundled up underneath. My position in life hadn’t given the experience needed to measure truth from a creature that was not equine.

Still… I didn’t doubt his control over hunger or thirst, just as I didn’t doubt mine—(except I didn’t eat my brothers and sisters as he might). It was noted that this fellow spoke understandably, and strangely smooth; he took a moment to verify that as far as others were concerned…this Kumal was alone. Lips creased into a smile when the feline added that his intentions were to remain in Helovia; though I couldn’t know of his ties to the Assassins, should he fight in any of their battles and the Edge called for us as allies. We would become fast enemies. But not today, that was for another time.

He didn’t give much away, and I didn’t press for answers to his ending riddle of explanation. Before anything else could be said Kumal bounds away without so much as a good day, or screw off. There is no desire to follow, should the striped beast want to return—I figured he would do so in his own good time. Quietly though, I nickered a soft farewell. Wishing him safe travels and many days.
Credits or something
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-26-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-02-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 06-04-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Official - 06-04-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-04-2013, 11:41 PM