the Rift

[OPEN] this is prison. [escape - lakota]

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

RAFE</style>
  The coldest blood runs through my veins</style>

The blood bay stallion was coming in just as someone was going out. With a brief, mad tilt of his head, he watched the antlered form for a few seconds, galloping past. She was fast, but Rafe was massive, built streamlined like a bullet. Power rippled through the muscles along his spine, curled over his haunches and shoved his hooves into the earth with astonishing brutality. Blue eyes trailed coldly, and he pushed and pulled his lengthy limbs into a brilliant stride, made confident and smooth with age. Like wine. A delicious, bitter wine, lightly poisoned.

Easily, he found himself near her side, or so he planned. With a leap, he jolted his body in the direction in front of her, angling slightly. Perhaps she would go colliding into him, or perhaps not. Either way, he did not much care; she just needed to slow down for a few minutes.

With a few expansions of his ribs, the blue eyed stallion caught his breath and look with a curious expression, a smile on his lips. "I am not here to keep you any longer," he said, the smile not even touching the rims of his cold, emotionless blue orbs. "I just could not let it be too easy..." he growled, charcoal hooves backing away just a little.

As soon as he was behind her again, the stallion lowered his darkened visage, four horns spiraling like blood thirsty, rotted fangs. The smile turned to a wolfish, monstrous grin, and he pushed his weight onto his haunches, ready to spring. "Now, my dear, would be the time to run..." he muttered with a slight flick of his brows in irony.

He would chase her to the borders and stop. And then, he would resume a patrol. But he would not hold her hostage any longer. She was not a threat, for now, but he knew her by appearance. She was not a stranger to the big, bad wolf.

[[ooc: congrats! you're free! Rafe just waved you goodbye in his own way]]

Messages In This Thread
this is prison. [escape - lakota] - by Demetrie - 05-26-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: this is prison. [escape - lakota] - by Rafe - 05-26-2013, 10:39 PM