the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! TipToe [Steal Thread]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
My crystaline hooves clicked up against the thick branches which had tumbled to the ground. Sharp, pointed audits flicking around and taking in each noise as it floated into my ears, the sound waves in the air sending tiny vibrations through the tunnel and against the eardrum producing the noises that I knew for sure were not only a figment of my forever wandering imagination. I had been hearing my mother's voice nagging in my head all day long. In fact, it was so annoying that my eyes were glinting with a hidden fire beneath them. Though, of course, one would only be able to actually feast upon such reflections of that which most considered annoyance if they were close to me, within breathing range. And that, being that close to me, was not something which I usually allowed to occur. One quick flick of my tail had some of silken strands snatching at the curls of my luxurious pelt that was accented with blood red points. The world, spinning around me as her voice broke through the calming noises of the birds in the trees. Seele. Dearest. You don't understand. You have to be able to feel something! the soprano chords of my mother radiated through my skull giving me a slight headache.

A violent shake of my head and then I was on my way again. Taking in each little sound that was around me as I headed forward into the thickening brush and trees. It was so secluded here. It was a place where I really was just left alone to my thoughts. Things which, of course, I didn't want to have to listen to these voices. Yet here I was. Resting in this hidden grove and watching the water ripple up against the shore while my mother chastised me for not feeling. What a wonderful start to a long day, no?
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! TipToe [Steal Thread] - by Seele - 05-26-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: !! TipToe [Steal Thread] - by Zar'roc - 05-27-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: !! TipToe [Steal Thread] - by Seele - 05-30-2013, 09:22 PM