the Rift

[OPEN] Aftermath [Mirage or Thor | Joining]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

When she appeared before him, he gave her a respectful nod, remembering how tense their last meeting had been. He knew her impression of him might not be a very good one after that, and he would need to overcome it if he were to be accepted into this herd. When she appeared, he gave her a deep bow, falling onto one knee and stretching his other leg out as he pressed his forehead to the dirt in front of her.

"Ma'am," he muttered as he stood up straight and gazed at her with his silvery-blue eyes. He knew a lot of horses thought he was blind when they first met him, because his pupil was white instead of black, and it gave him a milky-eyed appearance. Alas, this was not true, Tharos could see as well as any horse. Although he did get amusement from how freaked they were when he stared right at them.

As it was, he looked her up and down. She was nothing like what the rumors said she was, and Tharos did not know whether to feel relieved or disappointed at that. The way others talked about her, he had expected a huge, fire-breathing draft breed, larger than himself, and covered in battle scars. In fact, hadn't she been a dragon the last time he'd seen her? He was certain she had been. He realized he was staring and shook his head to regain his senses into the present.

"Sorry about that, mi'lady. Yer jus' not what i was expectin' is all. Now, I know we ain't on the best a' terms what with the way I treated ya back when we firs' met. But yer healers saved my life at the end o' that battle and I wouldn' call myself a gentlestud if'n I went on without thankin' ya proper-like. Truth is, I got some information fer ya. 'Bout the stallion callin' 'imself Tio." Tharos knew his father had gone into hiding and he was trying to find out where, but he also didn't want to see anyone else get hurt because of what his father may be planning.

There was much he could tell, being the only eye witness to come up close and personal with how the bronze dun thought and planned. Tharos had been his lieutenant stallion once upon a time. He would willingly betray Tio if it meant he could meet the stallion and confront him about Gabrielle's death... among other things.

Mirage, played by Whit
open
open
There's a lot of bad blood between Tharos and Tio. xD

Messages In This Thread
Aftermath [Mirage or Thor | Joining] - by Tharos - 05-27-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Aftermath [Mirage or Thor | Joining] - by Tharos - 05-27-2013, 12:55 PM