the Rift

[OPEN] May your feet serve you well and the rest sent to hell [Nyte]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

It was the middle of the night and I had just awoken from deep sleep. I was covered by frosted leaves in a bush, tickling my coat and sometimes my skin when I shuffled about in the small space which fitted snugly round my body. It offered me sheltered from the pounding rain, trees above as an extra cover, and it trapped warmth within. There was a rumbling in the sky, the a violent flash that I could see through the gaps slicing the sky in half.

Thunder. Lightning. It was like the end of the world was near, the lasts battles were being won and lost, someone was falling in split blood; that was my idea of joy, pure joy. I relish in the sounds and thrills of the weather outside my hidden cave of leafs. The rain pitters and patters on them, making a slightly annoying noise but one that I could live with. The sounds outside were almost blocked out by the cover. The scuttling of nice sounded faded, the howling of the wind sounded distant and now even the crack of lightning sounded far although the flash seemed to happen right in front of my leaf cave - I could've sworn I could see it hitting the ground.

Sighing deeply I rest my head on my paws, chewing air for a moment and closing my eyes. I was hunger. I was desperate for a scare - but I just couldn't be bothered to get up. When something comes to me. Yes, that sounded better, a lot better. I would wait it out here, spying undercover, and wait for my toy to helplessly wander along to just the right spot, the burnt place where the lightning had struck. Quietly, I shuffle into a pouncing position so that I was ready to spring at any, passing, creature.

"Talking" Thinking

Table By Baylee

Messages In This Thread
May your feet serve you well and the rest sent to hell [Nyte] - by Kumal - 05-28-2013, 02:12 PM