the Rift

[OPEN] darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone }

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The God of Time was more than a little irritated that this mortal whelp had tried in vain to "steal" him - as if he could be caught by any earthly means. Hah! Even his own siblings knew that he was barely controllable, but they tolerated him because he was rather benign (all things considered). Today was not a day to sit back and simply smile in mild displeasure at the living, breathing rabble beneath him, especially not with this slight to his god-hood hanging around.

Oddly enough, Ophelia's herd had captured him, and he might as well have an excuse to see his newly born daughter and the mare who carried her - not that he cared one way or the other. However, she did have to grow up to provide a balance; she was not born unto this world by accident.

Traveling through time was as easy as breathing for the elder god, and he simply blinked before opening a large, purple and blue portal into the Foothills. The circle was akin to a bruise on the face of reality - a little injury of the stream that made it hiss in a breath while tension filled the air. And then, the bruise faded into nothingness, leaving only the black and white god standing in the white fields of his brother Earth's land.

Well, he had not entirely considered that brother Earth may not be pleased with this, but no matter. What could he do?

The shorter, stocky god walked until he saw the chance meeting between a star-kissed mare and the bastard called Murder. Sure, he had stolen the creep's crows. No one else got to entire his land with crows. The fact that he was born with them meant nothing to the god - such sentiments were pathetic, a weakness and a blight.

"I think I owe you a smiting for your blasphemy..." he trailed, staring down the red-eyed stallion. While he knew that he could not physically harm the stallion - especially not on his brother's land, the God simply smile. With a loud pop and a burst of wind, two crows appeared, one of the stallion's familiars. No effort was required to take the body of the crow and dispose of it rather violently. A quick twist of the neck and the black body fell to the ground in the snow.

"That is only a sample. Ophelia asked for me to give you your crows back, but you could say that I am disinclined." He stood with a sour expression, not entirely sure if he should kill the entire lot of birds who hovered currently in another dimension.

[[These can be identical copies of the birds or the originals if you want :3]]

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 05-28-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by God of the Spark - 06-11-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-21-2013, 02:01 PM