[OPEN] darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone }
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I HAVE BURNED MY TOMORROWS, AND I STAND INSIDE TODAY
At the edge of the future, and my dreams all fade away

Tinek chirped brightly in her mind, recognizing a figure below, and Ophelia furrowed her brows tightly. The distinct figure of Murder from Tinek's eyes incited a certain, protective wrath in her soul, and she snorted a thick cloud of white, ears tilting back angrily. He had tried to kidnap her from her herd while she was still pregnant, and she did not believe that such an act was forgivable. Once, a long time ago, she had promised to forgive Mauja and Deimos for trying to kill her once, but perhaps she had been a better person then. She had not forgotten.

Ophelia picked up a brisk trot, ears tilted back against her skill. Pale and crimson tail swam to and fro in her wake, the entire gait mesmerizing and perfectly balanced like a metronome ticking time. Her two different colored eyes, once filled with anger then turned to confusion. The God of Time stood before the stallion with the lost crows, and she watched with a twinge of apathetic horror as he killed two of the long lost birds.

She swiftly shoved any conflicted feelings for the god who was the father of her only child aside, and she approached the scene from Irrydae's side, looking between the god and the crow-seeker with a harsh expression. Ophelia turned to Murder first, seeking in Irrydae's mind for the manner in which he came. She had captured him, and he had called for her, seeking her as a friend. With a grateful nudge of her muzzle to the starry mare's shoulder, should she allow such a gesture, Ophelia thanked her for the use of her mind.

"You called to me as a friend and yet you would try and take me in a weakened state, why?" Ophelia narrowed her gaze, wanting to see what his purpose was. She was not overly inclined to traipse across his inner most thoughts at the moment, preferring to give him a moment to speak his peace before condemning him either way. Obviously Irrydae had used some fort of power against him as the buck was laying on the ground rather pathetically.

With a bitter sigh of white clouds she moved to where he was and urged him to stand before staring at the God of Time. Ophelia knew better than to yell at him like she had done before, and so the white mare inclined her head deeply though fire tinged with anger still roared in her strange, two colored eyes. "I asked you to give his crows back, not kill them," she murmured. "Do you not see that you drove him to desperation? What power do we have against you and your kind? None except the power of free will to rebel by any means we possess by nature. Foolish, perhaps, but when the only light against oppression is to rile the will of a god, what choice do we have?"

Ophelia's tone was not judgmental but reasoning. "If you give him his crows back, I will do something for you in return. I do not know what you desire, if anything, but I will do as commanded." The pale mare did not cast a single glance toward the darker, shadow of a stallion, and she held the Time God's electric blue gaze with honesty and confidence.

Image Credit: haiinee @ sxc.hu

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 05-28-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Ophelia - 06-12-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-21-2013, 02:01 PM