[OPEN] darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone }

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

[Skipping, as per the rule]

It really was pathetic, in an amusing sort of way, just how often Ophelia seemed to think that her preferences and demands mattered. With an exasperated sigh, he turned to regard her casually as she approached, steadily regarding her before speaking."Perhaps. But you also have the free will to not be so ridiculously moronic, as to try and steal a GOD" His voice rose (although without any emotion, other than satirical amusement), as his dark gaze fell upon Murder. A twisted smirk graced his blunt features, as he turned back to Ophelia. "But yes Ophelia, tell us more about how trying to steal a "friend", then a God, and then getting yourself captured by a fairy, is such a show of rebellion. Boy-" He begun to chuckle, looking at Murder, and shaking his head as if impressed. "-you sure showed me."

With a crackle - his lightning wings materialized with such sudden heat, that the air around him sizzled. As it did so, his horn was ignited with light - a bolt of electricity actually - which leaped from his jagged horn into an empty patch of sky. The smell of charred flesh heralded the arrival of another crow - this one larger than the other two - as it dropped dead onto the ground. The God grimaced as he looked at the bird, as if shocked and disgusted at its sudden appearance. Shrugging his shoulders, he turned icily back to Ophelia, all sarcasm departed from his tone. "...Or not."

The God returned her stare levelly, as she vowed to do something for him in return, should he return the crows. His features darkened, almost suggesting that this had somehow stung him on some emotional level, and yet if it were so, he gave no other indication. His lip twitched and his gaze narrowed - Before he had a chance to reply, an obnoxiously child-like and annoying braying reached his ears. Turning towards the sound, he found himself looking in the face of a young filly, so similar in his own image, that the lineage was undeniable. Mine. For a moment it simply stared at him, and he at it, before it began ungraciously nursing from Ophelia. With a true look of disgust, he looked at Ophelia with an expression of shock, which quickly turned to one of anger - and perhaps even disappointed.

Indicating towards the child so greedily suckling, his lip curled up in a sneer. "Remember how well that turned out last time?" He hissed through his teeth, snorting at the end. "Oh wait. No you don't. Is this you rebelling against me Ophelia? Is this you, sticking it to me?"

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 05-28-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by God of the Spark - 06-17-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-21-2013, 02:01 PM