the Rift

Take me home, maybe?

Katria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The filly stood there, her body was quivering with fear and coldness. Soft sobs still seemed to manage to escape her throat. Her throat felt dry and every time she would open her maw to call for her mom one last time, the sound just would not come out. Thunder clapped faintly and rain continued to patter down on the delicate foal. Desperate white pupils stared at the trees that were wrapped with mist, hoping that her mother would somehow appear out of nowhere. Though she would have probably yelled at poor Katria telling her it was her own fault for getting lost, the filly did not care. She just wanted to be standing by her side and rubbing up against her for warmth.

The scent of something might strange hit the girl’s nose. Then the sound of hooves hitting the ground cut through the air like a blade. A figure of a very tall horse came into the view of Katria. Her hopes rose as she immediately assumed it was her mom, but as the figure got closer, she realized that this was certainly not her mom. First of all, this horse was a male. Not only was he a male, but a unicorn. Her mom was most definitely not a unicorn, or a stallion. Fear climbed up her spine and caused her to take a step back, getting ready for whatever this strange male might do.

Something then happened that the filly did not think one would ever do to her. The large stallion then dropped something at her iron hooves. It was a rotting carcass of a rabbit. Her gaze fell upon it, observing. Though this was quite strange, Katria looked up at him with a look that was sweet. She took this as a gift of kindness, and as much as it was gross, it was sweet.

Persephone. He called her. Black ears that curved at the top flicker forwards, her solemn eyes meeting his black eyes. “H… hello Mister…. I… I am Katria… Wh… Who are you?” She asked, her voice quite, meek, and fearful. She could tell that the olive tinted steed was not here to hurt to cause any harm with her, or at least she hoped.

[[OMG…… I am SOOOOOOOO sorry for the huge wait and small reply. I have not had a computer to go on for the longest time. Also sorry about the change from first to third person, im just trying to figure this character out still.]]

"blah blah blah."

Look at me and tell me what you see. Is it something ugly?

RooRooTables

Messages In This Thread
Take me home, maybe? - by Katria - 05-28-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Slaiter - 05-30-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Slaiter - 06-10-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Katria - 06-07-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Lakota - 06-10-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Katria - 06-14-2013, 03:29 PM