the Rift

[o] in the dark of night monsters roam

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

"Trust me, you wouldn't have a chance."

I had heard all that had been said for I had hanging out in a tree above them, covered by a mass of naked branches. These trees were still pretty crap in my mind, in no way were they like the ones at home in the jungle but they were thick enough for me to climb at ease and strong enough to hold a fully grown tiger. Also, it had never snowed where I came from and I had already decided that I hated the cold, wet substance. It dampened my dark coat, sending shivers through my body or at least, they would be, if I allowed myself to shiver but no, I didn't it was a sign of fear and I never felt fear.

From above I had observed what was happening between Accalia and the man of a mare. The way she moved and spoke was like a snakes, slimy and secretive. She was trying to be scary, dangerous and intimidating but she really wasn't. In fact I laughed at her words of cutting our throats and thats when I felt I needed to add in my say. I was on a tree that was directly behind her so in no way would she of seen me, Accalia however might have but that really didn't bother me. She was friend, not foe.

"Quiet, don't make me hurt you." There was no mistaking the threat dripping like acid in my voice. Silently I stand on my branch then leap down gently onto to the ground which was coated in snow. I do not look at the dusty grey girl as I take my place by the side of Accalia, lifting my head from the ground and finally looking directly at her. I gaze at her, before shaking my head and looking down at the ground with a look of disgust on my face then look up to Accalia, trying not to sound to harsh but a depressive tone still being told in my murmuring voice. "Why her?" I then look back to her, looking her up and down - like she was a snake tossing empty threats about. "So what makes you think your so special hmm?"

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Couldn't resist popping in :|

KUMAL

TEST ME, I DARE YOU.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [o] in the dark of night monsters roam - by Accalia - 05-29-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: [o] in the dark of night monsters roam - by Kumal - 05-30-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: [o] in the dark of night monsters roam - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 02:40 PM