the Rift

Kiss the Rain [Open!]

Lev Fence Posts: 26
Windtossed Foothills Warrior
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 41 months
Adoptable

The trotter watched with growing concern as the snow-drawn mare turned away from his advances and descended into her own sorrow.

I fear the only way you can help me is if you can ressurect the dead.

The words were chilling, and without realizing the white stallion stiffened where he stood. So it was death, then that haunted her? He thought with a grim frown of the own horrors he had faced; death could not begin to describe such a tragic fate. Death would have been a blessing to those few left alive in Isilme.

Yes, it seemed something tortured everyone in the threshold wood that morning. He stayed silent as the angelic mare continued to speak, her tone betraying her sorrow. He wanted to help—to pull her close to him and tell her of the safety he knew, the safety he could show her, but he knew his boundaries. He settled instead for a gentle, low extension of his muzzle in quiet offering of comfort—for a curled and extended foreleg that moved gracefully closer to the mare in her state of disrepair. He did not say much as a means of condolences; Fence lately found that words only cheapened such a strong emotion as this deep, inconsolable sadness which accompanied loss.

When he spoke again, it was with an even tone and a low, quiet voice. "You've come to Helovia, Janus; it is a pleasure to meet you as well." He spoke with clarity, hoping to calm her and make her feel safer than she must have been before. "I've come from north of this threshold, from the Windtossed Foothills Territory. I'm a warrior for The Grey, a family of those who aim to help those who cannot help themselves," he went on informatively, pulling away and letting his gaze drift out into the distance towards the lush greenery of home. "Frostfall is coming quickly, and you seem weary as is, Janus. The Grey can offer you a home and family; comfort in your time of need," Fence offered with kindness and a refocuses gaze. He exhaled severely, letting his own caught breath strike the air with gusto. He hoped she would follow him home—no one should be alone at a time in one's life such as hers.

Lev Fence
I'm not their hero but that doesn't mean that I wasn't brave
</style>
Credit

Messages In This Thread
Kiss the Rain [Open!] - by Janus - 05-29-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Kiss the Rain [Open!] - by Lev Fence - 05-30-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Kiss the Rain [Open!] - by Janus - 05-31-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Kiss the Rain [Open!] - by Lev Fence - 06-01-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Kiss the Rain [Open!] - by Janus - 06-02-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Kiss the Rain [Open!] - by Lev Fence - 06-04-2013, 09:04 PM