the Rift

My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed]

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Luneia
Running. Fleeing, The pearl coated fae rushed through the tree's, shapes flying past in a blur of colour. The path way was clear - luckily for her. Everything on her right side was just shadows, with the odd lines of harsh light, elluminating the outlines of objects, of which made no sence. The dark shape had been following behind from whence the fae had began her journey, slowly running out of energy. How can it still be following me! The Fae snorted in frustration, tyring to shake whatever it was from her tail. Leave me be you dark fool! The Fae kicked out into the air with her white hind legs, hopeing to make contact with her follower, only to kick dust up into the air. The tree's weren't exactly helping her either, the way was dark, but she could feel the way to go. The tree's whispering, guiding her forwards. The satalites flicker abover her cranium, picking up on any sound the could decipher, her echoing hoove beats the only sound. Her silent pursuer, still hot on her heels, confusing the Fae to no end.

The pale Fae soon broke into a small opening, sunlight filtered down upon the leave ridden floor, dust motes filtered through the golden air. With a blink of her eye's she managed to clear her vision, having slowed now; due to the bright light, fully blinding her. Realizing then that she had just been running from her shadow. There was no one chasing her, but herself. A slight laugh escaped the fae's lips. Oh how embarassing! she chuckled inwardly, her back end just falling to the ground with a thud, sitting rather 'dog' like as her cranium reach up to the sky, staring right up into the bright sunlight. Some would find it uncomfortable, but her, it was the only way she felt like she could see fully. Or thats what she believed to be. For when you were born partialy blind, one believes that, that is how everyone see's. It was only when someone moved to her right side that she realized she had no vision in that eye. Only cuasing her to hide deep into the forest's, talking to the plants and tree's, believing that they spoke back to her.

The Fae just sat in the midist of the golden opening, staring up into the autumn sky, oblivious to the world around her.

Messages In This Thread
My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 06-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-02-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-06-2013, 05:00 PM