the Rift

My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed]

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sunlight filtered through the forest branches, and the snowy white fae was quite content with how the day was turning out to be. The birds were chirping high and far, and to the fae's joy, there was no snow today, but there were still remnants of damp soil and cold air. Trotting gleefully, Accalia was still happy that the sun wasn't shining to bright, like the moons of Tallsun. Wanting to leap around in joy today, a sound caught her attention. Pricking up her ears and widening her red brown eyes, she went and followed the direction of rushing water. The greatest surprise was to see that ice chunks were floating around here and there within the rushing torrent. Eager to get a drink of water, the girl craned her giant neck down to guzzle down the water thirstily.

Once she was finished refreshing herself, the girl lifting up her head, alert and looking around just in case there was any other equine life besides herself. Moving her white bod around, pushing herself forward with long, slender leg, the Assassin's fae went out in search of others to recruit. It was a miracle that the fae stopped thinking about the herd she was devoted to for a second. Ignita, Chemical, Tonka and the others constantly popped into her mind, and even though it wasn't a duty, the fae felt obligated to go and help drag back more members to the increasing band.

Looking like a ghost through the illuminated forest, the fae gracefully moved, nimbly avoiding trees at the fast pace she was galloping at. Yearning to be back into the endless fields, Accalia almost felt the need to ditch the very purpose of her mission, but hopes soared high again when she heard a chuckle. Curiousity in her gaze now, looking friendly, yet alert, Accalia trotted closer to where the sound came from. The trees parted from her sight, revealing a pretty mare gazing into the sunlit sky. Seated like a dog, the girl didn't know how to approach her, but yet she tried, speaking in a polite, bright voice. "Hello there! I'm Accalia of the Assassins", she began, her voice reflecting the joyful autumn day. "Are you seeking a home, Miss?" She questioned.

Messages In This Thread
My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 06-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-02-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-06-2013, 05:00 PM