the Rift

My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed]

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Luneia
She sat with her nose to the sky, her chest still raising and falling rapidly, though getting a little slower. Though she seemed oblivious to the world around her, just happy with where she was, her audits still scanned the area, listening deep into the forest, picking up on the two others, knowing from the wispers of the foliage that they were of equine, like her. That istantly pulled up her barrier, going on red alert. Others brought trouble. So when the air filled with this equines voice, it didn't startle her. And from that -without looking, she knew this one to be of Fae, like her. "Home? What is such a thing" she spoke up into the air, but adressed the Fae, Finally standing and turned in the exact direction of her voice, though soft, there appeared an edge to it, something she picked up on from being in the shadows, watching others, learning their body language. Her voice seemed to cheerful and it made Luneia back off. Stretching out her hind limbs, domino-ing up her spine, ending with a shake to her long -but scraggled, mane. She snorted with a bob of her head, knowing that some other lurked close by she was starting to get a little aggitated. "The forest's are my home and the earth too. So technically, I am home" Lune pawed at the ground, though to her she was just caressing the earth. She loved her planet too much to believe in such things.

Snorting out of frustration when the grey - from what she presumed- stag also joined the already Fae's. Now she was feeling ganged up on and a little threatened. Even with their soft and friendly tones, she was just not ready for all this attention, Still not even used to it. Her breathing quickened the longer she stood there with the two, Her ears picking up on his voice though nothing registered to her right now. A panic attack rising inside of her, blotting out most sounds, just the odd words slipping through. Breath Lune, Just breath.. She tried calming herself, not wanting to make a scene, anymore than she possibly already had. Though the more he spoke the more it made her get aggitated. Backing up her Pearl and white coat, just so she could keep her only good eye on them both, trying to hide the fact she was partialy blind at the same time. Witha shake of her head, trying to clear her head as her breath deepened. Trust her to have an attack with visitors around, now they'd just think her stupid and weak.

Kicking up a fuss, the Fae rised up onto her hind legs, straicking the air with her front hooves, just a warning to the others, letting out a shriek into the orangemoon air. Luneia turned on her hocks and vanished of into the woods again, the two equine too much for her too handle at once. If either one chose to follow after her, maybe she would be able to co-operate, atleast she'd feel a little safer under the canopy of tree's. She didn't wander too far away, just wanted to get out of the opening, to clear her head better. Resting against some tree's, her orbs closed as she rubbed her nose along the rough, but oddly soothing bark, the smell of rotting vegetation and just the ecosystem was enough to calm her in an instant. Luneia stayed leaning upon some tree's with her nose squished against the bark, almost looking like she was part of them, proping them upright.

Messages In This Thread
My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 06-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-02-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-06-2013, 05:00 PM