the Rift

My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dúchanar had been made a warrior of the worlds edge, an honor to be even considered a part of the "family" for him. But he still didn't want to accept the fact that he was part of a herd now, a family. He had always been better off on his own. And not only that, but he was going to be a father again. The mare that was to bare his child going by the name of Lana. The stallion had never felt regret in his life until this moment. He had raped Lana, out of greed, and just needing the sense of feeling control again, and the foal? Well, sadly he wanted nothing to do with it. It would not be his child, even if it was his blood, it was not his.

Duch always found himself coming back into the threshold. He wasn't sure why, or what drew him back. Maybe it was the fact that for once in his life, he had a family, and coming back to this place reassured him that maybe things would be ok for him. But he couldn't let his thoughts get to him. He had to contain his evil, mean composure. He had to keep his reputation.

He heard an oh so familiar voice, that of his brothers, Thor. Even if they weren't blood brothers, Thor was the only one the dark stallion could really talk to, or trust for that matter. Another voice, of a lady filled the air. She was very sarcastic, and her words, very wise. She reminded him somewhat of himself, when he first had met the large Thor. Duch had a way of twisting people words.

He walked into the crowd to see two other horses besides the voices he had heard. He recognized neither of the horses, but alas, he kept his cool. He was not going to begin acting like a jerk, especially in front of his king, his best friend.

He listened to the conversation. About how one could find friends or someone to talk to, company, anywhere. The dark stallion couldn't help but to let a small smirk cross over his bald face. The scar the crossed over his left eye and ending on his muzzle crinkled as he did so. He loved how blind some people were. And how some where so happy in a world of so much hate.

He stepped out from the cover of the trees and showed himself to the crowd. He nodded in Thor's direction. It felt good being in the threshold with him again. Him and Thor used to team up and scan the threshold together, bringing in recruits for Mirage before Thor became king.

He looked at the female that they all seemed to be swarming. She was pretty, with unusual markings. He had never seen any quite like them. "I care to disagree with you. I don't believe that you can find company when you seek it. Especially when you are someone like myself, everything steering clear just from the sight of you. Oh and what if you do not want the company? And the trees you talk of, yes, they do talk but if you really listen closely, they talk of hate, and betrayal, and loneliness..... Tell me, what kind of company is that?"

His face remained the same the whole time he talked. His voice not changing either. Both cold... emotionless... gone. "Dúchanar, warrior and protector of the Worlds Edge. I come in favor of Thor here, and welcome you if he does."

((Crappy post sorry Dx))

Words words. words.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-31-2013, 03:12 PM