the Rift

My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed]

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Luneia
"The assassins sound to cult-ish to me, too much vilonce wriths in the name" The Fae spoke coldly with a spite to her words. She didn't really feel like 'joining' anyone, but a safe place sounded somewhat do-able. She turned and looked at the grey she stood next to, glad in a way with his quite nature. He wasn't pushy like the other, The mare. He was quite and reserved, perhaps the reason she felt a little drawn to him. Seeing a small spectacle of herself in him. Just as she was about to speak more direct to him, a voice out the shadows came through in shards of ice, bitter and resent clear on this equines tone and the way he spoke of the tree's, she spat upon the ground with distaste; Metaphorically of course. "You are in no way to speak of the tree's like that, nor to bring such hate into this place. Only one to know of such actions is one to speak so freely of it" She left it at that now feeling all riled up inside, not the best thing to happen if she was about to join another herd. They had to get out of here before she started something which one could not really conqure.

A cock of her head and a twitch to her ears as the grey stepped infront of her. Never in her life had she witnessed such an act. It made a feeling of such, like butterflies fluttering through her veins. When he spoke a smiled criss crossed her feature, the motion feeling so alien to her it faltered a littler then died upon her lips, though the feeling still shone in her eyes, even if she was sightless - almost- they still showed that kind of feeling, still she could shed tears. So when he turned to her, she felt a little shy, almost like she was caught in the act, of something which one should not be doing. And that same smile came back to her. "Yes, yes indeed, before it gets too cold too. Lead the way" Even her voice showed her feelings, now little more light, her true colours started to shine through. The tone of her voice soft like a lullaby sung by angels. When he bagne moving Lune took her place and followed just behind, even allowing her blind side to be the side which he trod.

This was going to be the start of a new friendship.

Messages In This Thread
My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 06-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-02-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-06-2013, 05:00 PM