the Rift

Plan B

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
"... Where are you going?" She asked a tone of curiousity in her voice. Alcina was a little surprised, he finally spoke a little in disbelief "I don't know where I'm going. Just as it will not take me to an end." Alcina shook his head a little as he had spoke, and couldn't believe himself. Was this really the answer? To go on without thought of what would happen. He thought she would just grunt in retort and move along with her own business. But she actually had been thinking of something he would be doing today. The dark Pegasus deep orbs gleam a little as she took a small step forward. Something about it told him this girl was not going to be hostile. Which tensed muscles through his shoulders seemed to have relaxed and edge up.

"Do you have a home, Alcina?" A home... The gleam of his brightened orbs seemed to fade instantly after the inquired question. The Pegasus murmured loud enough for her to hear "No, I don't belong anywhere." His dark orbs were clouded with the vision of solemn sadness. His attention was fully on her when she spoke "Is there anything I can do to help you? I mean, I know you told me that you aren't lost, but..." a silence iced the forest then emptied as she began to speak again "Are you looking for a home, maybe...?" His ears twitched, peaking on his head. Eyes were beaming a flash of white over them. Alcina had hoped she could maybe had asked something like this. Something inside him never would have let him go away from Helovia.

"I am." The ebony stallion nodded without question soon afterward. He edged himself a little forward, leaning to the side of his flank casually. A small gleam peaked inside those dark eyes, for the first time in a while the Pegasus was actually excited. He brought himself here today, but never did he imagine that something like an offer of this could happen to himself.

my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Plan B - by Alcina - 05-30-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Plan B - by Israfel - 05-30-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Plan B - by Alcina - 05-31-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Plan B - by Israfel - 05-31-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Plan B - by Alcina - 06-05-2013, 10:22 AM