the Rift

[OPEN] Even if I Tried Again [Emerson // Acceptance]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Given his rank, Apollo was not one to simply patrol the Foothills. He was a peacekeeper, one who would rather portray good intentions rather than give in to temptation and bloodlust... Yet, despite his inner workings, things changed. The magnitude of trespassers upon the Foothills was greatly unsettling, and even though it wasn't his turn for patrols, the painted stallion couldn't help himself. Besides, he had nothing else to do at the moment; why not spend his evening enjoying a leisurely stroll?

It was unfortunate that Midas couldn't accompany him on this venture. The thought caused Apollo to chuckle, for the last time that he and the General of the Dragon's Throat had shared a simple midnight stroll, they had stumbled upon a marvelous adventure, filled with ancient beings and mystical places. He would oftentimes dream of the underground world he and Midas had been allowed in, and more often than not, the medic would wonder just how the jackalope that he healed was faring. He could only pray that she was well now.

Still... The memories of adventure did nothing to quell the loneliness that was always present in his ebony breast. A social creature, despite popular belief, Apollo thrived with friends... It just seemed that as of late, his friends had been more of the vegetation kind. Of course he would always be loyal to the Grey, and they would always be his family and home, but... Sometimes the Earth Medic just wanted someone he could talk to, and who would talk back.

It was during these troubled thoughts that the sound of a whinny caught his attention, causing the unicorn's head to snap up. Horn poised high into the air with his head raised, Apollo snorted at the air, honey-brown eyes searching the horizon to see who had called. Squinting, Apollo then spotted two creatures a ways off, both of whom he didn't recognize. One was spotted with a horn upon his brow, and the other was a grey equine, and concern filled the medic's frame. Were they outsiders? Deciding to approach cautiously to see just who they were, Apollo picked up his pace to a trot, tail flicking left and right as he moved. Dark hooves covered the distance between the three, and once in ear-shot, the Earth Medic gave a whinny of greeting.

"Good evening!" He called, smiling jovially as he came to a stop in the tall grasses of the Foothills. Now, at a closer distance, he could fully examine the two males who stood before him. The spotted one was indeed a unicorn, and he smelled nothing of Helovia... The grey was covered in rather vicious looking scars, and that caused Apollo's amber eyes to dim with sympathy. They looked rather painful. Still, the grey's scent was familiar; already he was covered in the familiar, earthy smells of the Foothills. He must already be one to call the Grey home. Dipping his head in respect to the grey, Apollo continued on.

"Greetings, brother," he said to the grey stallion, his smile warm and inviting, "I feel quite foolish, because we haven't met... Forgive me. My name is Apollo; I'm the medic of the Grey." Here, he turned to the spotted one. "And a greeting to you, as well, good sir. Have you just arrived in Helovia?"

[ooc: Poor Apollo post is... Poor. >___>]

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I Tried Again [Emerson // Acceptance] - by Emerson - 05-31-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Even if I Tried Again [Emerson // Acceptance] - by Apollo - 05-31-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: Even if I Tried Again [Emerson // Acceptance] - by Emerson - 07-07-2013, 10:23 PM