the Rift

Where The Wild Things Are

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Pride swelled within Apollo's ebonite chest when he heard the words from Atka, saying that the Grey would be best suited for him. The words made him smile. Indeed, the Grey was a strong family, close-knit and very reliable on their members. They fought and protected each other from harm each and every day, even if there was no violence about... It was a rather soothing thought, actually, knowing that you would always be protected and knowing the promise that your back would always be covered.

Head lowering slightly, ears flicking forward in earnest understanding, Apollo's smile softened and he shook his head. "No, good Atka, I'm afraid that the Grey hasn't always had the luxury to call the Foothills their home. We used to be an outcast band, thriving in the depths of the Deep Forest... But soon, our numbers grew so broad, that even the magnificence of the deep woods were unable to sustain us. In turn, we had to choose a new home, and that happened to be the Foothills. Obtaining our mountainous home, however... It is quite an unpleasant story." Apollo tilted his head, briefly motioning Atka closer to him. "If you should so like, I can tell you the tale on our journey back to the Foothills?"

Here, the Earth Medic swung his handsome head around to face Accalia and give her a respectful dip of his head. He didn't care for her, but if being a Medic taught him anything, it was simply that one should respect life. Even if he thought her occupation of 'assassin' was simply a knock-off from the ranks of the Grey. "Good day, miss Accalia. I hope your travel is swift and safe." Apollo resisted the urge to leave a scathing remark. No... There was no point in fueling an unecessary fire; the Assassins weren't, and never would be, a threat.

Giving Atka one more look and a reassuring smile, he beckoned for the great stag to follow with a quick sway of his muzzle. "Come along, Atka... Your new home awaits, and I am honored to be the one to show it to you." As he spoke, Apollo shifted and moved, turning to head back the way he had come. Luckily for them, the Foothills weren't terribly far.

[ooc: Skipping Accalia due to the 48 hours rule, as well as her being on 'Busy'. I'll request for Atka's rank to be changed to Foothills, as well as make a thread for him in the Foothills. :D]

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Where The Wild Things Are - by Atka - 05-30-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Apollo - 05-30-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Atka - 05-31-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Apollo - 05-31-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Atka - 06-03-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Apollo - 06-08-2013, 12:05 AM