the Rift

[OPEN] lend me strength and courage

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I watched with close eyes, staring at the mare as she saw my mommy. I grinned cheekily until I realized the shock and horror that drifted in the strangers' eyes. Then I dropped the corners of my lips, my eyes dropping. I didn't realize it was such a horrid sight, since I was so used to seeing mommy.

I smiled at the mare, pointing to mommy again after she, Selene, introduced herself and asked a question. "Meeeeee.... borrrrnnn..... keeeel mommmeeee." It was hard to explain, for I never really thought about how my mother had died, at least, not until now. I couldn't remember much, since who remembers their exact birth day? I certainly didn't. "Bloooddeeeee." I snorted, gazing at the chestnut mare and then at mommy. There was the faintest bit of bloody sand, although now it was a bright pink because of the water and the sun.

I smiled when she told me she could teach me to fly. I nodded my head and then spun around, calling out, "meee cheeeckkk someeeftinnggg!" I bounded to my little cave, making sure my little doll was safe and sound in her usual spot on a low rock shelf. As soon as I knew she was safe, I raced back to the mare. She tossed her head and started at a quick trot, speeding ahead. I hesitated, then I reared up and charged after her, giggling a little. My gait was much smoother than hers, I pondered for a moment before shaking the question from my head and speeding forward, trying to stay beside Selene as we raced forth, toward a rock shelf.

My eyes lit up and I smiled. I slowed down a little, not wanting to waste all my energy on running. I was excited, my heart fluttering like a little clump of butterflies. I gazed at the mare, my small amber eyes gleaming as I beamed up at her. I lowered my gaze from her face to her wings. They were much larger than mine in comparison, and I was a little envious that she had all her feathers, and she probably knows how to do cool aerial tricks too. I gazed at her, my eyes tracing over every single feather on her wing. Excitement had now engulfed me, and I was ready to bounce about as I followed the mare, the excitement building up sky high.

"Talk talk talk."

[[bleh post it bleh]]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
lend me strength and courage - by Amara - 05-30-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: lend me strength and courage - by Selene - 06-02-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: lend me strength and courage - by Selene - 06-11-2013, 05:05 PM