Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
Well you don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now I'm a man
Who won't let himself be

The recent meeting with my mother had done wonders to soothe me. Her words acted as a cradle, her voice a silken blanket that wrapped around me and assured me that she had not completely abandoned me as I had been told more times than I wished to remember. I understood that she was busy, doing what I wasn't entirely sure, but I knew it was important. Certainly it wasn't easy toting the moon across the sky every single day of the year...

Departing from the Veins had been somewhat difficult for me, for I was unwilling to leave my mother so suddenly after finally speaking with her again. But I had gone, albeit reluctantly, eager to begin my quest and prove to my beloved mother that I could find these things in record time. I had pondered the location of each item religiously as I carried myself away from the southern parts of Helovia, my main focus on that of the white flower. I couldn't help but wonder, was it the same one I had gifted to her upon my arrival? I knew not it's property of life, nor when it did and din't grow. However, the land that my mother called her own had quickly brought itself to my mind. The World's Edge.

What little I knew about the cliffsided land was mostly negative. I vaguely remembered the Edge myself; I had been brought there by my mother and dumped at my father's feet for him to rear me. I remembered grand trees and the persistent stench of nearby salt water... Perhaps I could gather that while I was here, too? I could only hope that the current inhabitants, while described to me as uncaring monsters, were just the opposite.

The sudden, sharp scent of others caught my nose then, bringing me to a sudden halt. I'd not traveled much in my year of life, but I knew well enough that what had just caught in my nostrils were scent markers, invisible barriers that marked the territory of the World's Edge. I would be a fool to waltz in without an invitation, even if this was my own mother's land. So lifting my head, I called out into the night, hoping that I wouldn't disrupt too many from their sleep.

[Mesec is here for his quest ;D]

please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM