the Rift

[OPEN] Siren Song of the Counter Culture

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

mesec</style>
      boy of the night fell from the stars</style>

As I watched the champagne beauty step closer to me, I found myself unable to get over just how beautiful she truly was. While others may think her strange for her unusual scaling, or worse even, I found the difference irresistibly alluring. No, there was no other hidden emotion buried deep down that I felt towards the filly, other than pure shock; she was much younger than I, and I was awestruck to witness the grace in which she moved. Surely, whoever her parents were must be deeply proud of her.

Realizing that I must appear to be staring, I blinked twice and met the youngster's brilliantly hued golden eyes. For a moment we seemed to look into one another, not physically but into the other's soul, striving to find something. Already I knew I could trust the scaly winged filly, and I hoped that she felt the same towards me. As she made the motion to reach out towards me, I was somewhat taken aback, for it wasn't an action that was often proffered to me. Father had rarely even cast a crazed eye towards me, and Mother was always much too busy to worry about the likes of me.

Our muzzles pressed into one another briefly, lingering long enough to file her scent into the depths of my memory, and to assure her that there was no need to be cautious in my presence. I pulled away before she could grow uncomfortable however, if she would even feel so at all, and settled my gaze back onto her own. Despite the lack of pupils, my silver gaze held a certain warmth within them as I regarded her. "That is a lovely name, Amaris."

At Amaris' question, I suddenly felt a pang of worry swell within my broadening chest. I had asked my mother for the ability to create poisons, which could inherently kill another creature, or at the very least hinder them in some way. While I didn't foresee myself putting the magic to use any time soon and certainly not for myself to administer should it be needed, I knew that it could prove useful for my new home in the Foothills. With a gentle sigh I met Amaris' gaze again, and answered. "She has sent me on a quest," I explained, "I must make a poison from that flower, bark, and sea water. In turn, she will grant me the ability to create plants of poisonous nature."

Credits
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM