the Rift

[OPEN] Siren Song of the Counter Culture

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
I study him.

Daryth croons upon my back, and within my heart and soul he speaks words of comfort, and sends over soothing colours and emotions. As I listen to his whispers of sweet nothings which do nothing but settle my unsettled mind, I tilt my svelte ears towards the sound of this young stallion's voice. My eyes are already upon his own, and as my dark little companion constructed from the light of a dragon's fallen soul soothes me, so too does the honest earnest that I observe within Mesec's very gaze. My expression of judgement softens, and a small but true smile curves my lips once more, as I relish once again in the notion that I am standing before the equivalent of royalty, a direct descendant from the Goddess who has blessed these lands as a safe residence for those found worthy to reside here.

"Well, unless the Foothills struck first, I don't see why the Edge would ever do that." The innocence of youth easily coloured her tones, as she summed up what she thought was a fair assessment of the political situation that existed across the lands. Her family would never seek to cause harm to others unless they had originally harmed them - right?

"And I don't think I should need it, but I guess you never know? Thank you Mesec... Now, let's go searching!" The young belle swing her tail to and fro excitedly, bouncing forward on dainty hooves as she moved to bump her suede textured muzzle against his own playfully, before bowing her tiara and curving her bodice away from him. A song, part equine and part dragon, exited her muzzle, as she invited her cousin to come along with the adventurous dance through their homeland. With the mysterious glow that afflicted the handsome young colt, the flicka felt as if she were dancing with the Moon herself - and perhaps, in a way, she was - and the thought thrilled her.

[ ooc :: ahahaaa.. random POV change half way through :| Sorry about that. ]
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-06-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 07-28-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-29-2013, 04:48 PM