the Rift

[OPEN] Siren Song of the Counter Culture

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
"But I bet their scent is exquisite, just like the Moon." I listened to his words, and immediately began to wonder just what the Moon could smell like. I thought of mother, of her interactions with the Goddess herself, even of the mysterious Hellena, and wondered if I should ask them. Then I realised, once again, just who I was standing beside. The son of the Moon. It was subtle, the way I then tested the air with my nostrils, allowing his scent to roll through my senses. There was a masculine youthfulness to him, that mingled with a strange ancient, everlasting sensation. He smelled as mystical as he looked, silver, glowy, simply; magnificent. I was almost overcome once again with my admiration for him, as I took a few seconds to simply appreciate his presence once more. He was the epitome of what my mother spoke about, of the balance, the perfect mix of each of the species that dominated Helovia.

He mentions trees then, and I recall what Daryth had just said to me. Peering upwards, I smile as he spread his wings and invited me to follow him. The dark smudge of a dragon darted amongst the trees above us, barely visible, cooing a soft song as he did so. His emotions were pure, happy, and so I found myself enjoying the situation all the more. I spread my own leathery wings then, and using my long tail as a counter balance, I took a few leaping strides forward, and alighted into the skies. I was not the best flier, not yet anyway, but I could at least fly through the break in the trees above to view the canopy from the air. Hovering took a great amount of energy and fitness that I didn't quite have yet, so I navigated my petite frame to a broad branch to perch upon for now. Holding my wings out sideways at odd angles to help myself balance, I laughed a light, carefree laugh, giddy with the late hour of the evening, and the fact that I was spending it with a stranger, looking for a flower. A moon flower.

Daryth appeared in front of me, excitedly chittering, his emotions all awhirl inside me. "I think you were right, Mesec!" I call excitedly, as a glint of silver catches my eye in the treetops. I wander to the thinner reaches of the branch that I stand on, my tail wrapping around the bough as my wings leaned against neighbouring branches to keep me steady. My golden gaze looks ahead, my nape craning around corners that leaves create, and I spy a beautiful flower that seemed to glow in the moonlight. Excited, I shiver on the spot, hoping Mesec would confirm swiftly whether this was what he was looking for.

[ ooc :: sorry for the wait love <3 ]
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-06-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 07-28-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-29-2013, 04:48 PM