the Rift

[O] Endings and Beginnings

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

tell me that you want to dance, want to feel your pulse on mine
just treat me like a stolen glance of yourself.

Despite her beliefs that he would refuse her for the cold nature of the Basin, she was pleased to hear Ruka respond with an agreement to follow her up the narrow trail and into the guarded mountain home, given to her herd as a gift from the Time God when they had all been ousted from the Edge. She hadn't mentioned that, and a single one of her ears dropped back once more in mild irritation with herself, quickly washed away with the simple logic that at least she hadn't prattled on about it like a love struck filly.

Her already jovial smile grew even warmer, her mind replaying the faint flicker of recognition that flashed across Ruka's face at the mention of Mauja and Psyche. She had heard that word of their organization was starting to leak out of the sealed confines they had attempted to keep it in, but it seemed that not enough had gotten out to make those familiar with the callings of their leaders uneasy to the point of not following the recruiters home. Either that, or Ruka knew full and well what he was walking into already, and had made the decision to come anyway - another resource she filed away neatly.

"Splendid!" she chimed, golden eyes glimmering with an inner fire, her well toned body turning towards home, "You may grow to adore it as I do." Her dark hooves clipped neatly down the trail, a brief gaze given behind her to assure that he followed, and then she carried on, inwardly proud of her success in the Threshold today and outwardly chatty towards slender framed Ruka.

[ ooc: I guess they can walk into the herd meeting together? x3 lovely timing on the finishing out of this one. lol ]
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
[O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 05-30-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 05-31-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 05-31-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-02-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-05-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-06-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-06-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-07-2013, 09:36 AM