the Rift

[OPEN] It's Not Me, It's You

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

The quest given to Crowley by the Goddess was not what he had had in mind.

Of course, the curse that she had shouldered upon him had originally been intended to plague his young compatriot Talbot, but Crowley wouldn't allow it. The pup was much too young to suffer anything of the like, and after all, would it be fair for the hound to suffer for his master's yearning for magic? This was Crowley's quest, and he would pay the toll himself, whatever it may be.

After the Goddess' curse had been put on him in place of Talbot, Crowley had been enveloped in a sheet of pure darkness the moment that the violet mare had disappeared from his side. His heart rate seemed to pick up without reason, and his skin prickled with a feeling akin to being watched. The brindle had let loose a sharp snort as he took in his surroundings; for one who had never once feared the dark of night, it was truly terrifying now. He knew not what lurked in the depths of the never ending shadows, nor when those unknown creatures would leap out to get him and, ultimately, put an end to him.

The slightest rustling of grass would send the Weaver into a flighty leap forward, the whites of his golden eyes rolling within his skull. Talbot, although no longer plagued with the curse, couldn't help but fear for the safety of his master. If every little thing send him into a petrified frenzy, he could very well end up harming himself when there was hardly even anything to be afraid of in the first place.

However, after hours of reassurance from the young pup, the pair had arrived back in the snowy home of the Basin. Every step taken by the brindle had been sheer terror; he'd been uncertain of the mass of white lain across the ground, for surely it would suck him into a perpetual abyss if he stepped foot on it. But they had arrived without physical harm done to either one of them. Coming to a halt after his descent of the winding path that led into his home, Crowley exhaled with a sharp snort and took to absorbing his surroundings. He knew this was the Basin, knew that it was his home, and that it had always been a safe place to be; however, his racing mind was warning him that it was everything but.

With a soft whine, Talbot did his best not to send the Weaver into another fit of fright and stepped closer, pressing himself into the stallion's cannon bone in effort to comfort him. Neither knew how long this curse would linger, but Talbot would be at Crowley's side and ready to comfort him every step of the way.

[This is for Crowley's quest. He is cursed, and the first trial he is experiencing is "extreme fright and paranoia". This is open, but please only respond if you can finish this, as these threads must be completed for me to turn them in. :D]

I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

Messages In This Thread
It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 05-31-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-01-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-04-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-06-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-10-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-15-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-25-2013, 12:51 AM