the Rift

[OPEN] It's Not Me, It's You

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to think about it

The silence was maddening in this case; the one who could talk would not. While the other who unable by his age was trying. All the traces of annoyance slowly began to disappear in the black face, and she really looked at the brindled stallion. The Goddess of the Moon had cursed him with fear? The only reason she saw was he must have wanted more powerful magic. Faelene had only seen him curse Fajira, not understanding his capabilities. As the red maned look she tried to convey the emotions that the irritation was covering: concern, confusion, care. It wasn't a good thing to experience another fearing her. It always felt wrong, and this place extremely. Taking a calm breath, trying to persuade her muscles to relax, she eyed Talbot. He, the lady could really feel sorry for having to endure it too, but in the more sensible part of the spectrum.

"Well, hopefully not so long if this is the side effect..Do you think you could help me keep him here? At least till maybe he calms down? I don't think he should leave the Basin in this state. " The wisps of her voice were hushed, she knew much too quiet for the Master's ears, but just right for the loyal canine. Talbot was certainly not stupid, and her words were probably unnecessary but she had needed to fill the void. After all he must have helped him get here, hoping for some help of his own. She was not doing very well, but she was stubborn and knew she would do her best. After all she couldn't have lost her touch?

Poor Crowley, her explanation did nothing, and Faelene struggled thinking if she really could combat the unreasonable. Silver eyes flickered to Talbot's for support, before meeting the fearful pair of the brute."All right, no movement," she agreed, letting her voice remain gentle like a soft wind. Only one idea came to her that might work. It was to do nothing, which seemed pathetic, but she could keep an invisible watch if needed.

"Crowley, no one here wants to hurt you, that's why Talbot lead you home to keep you safe. If you wish me to leave I will. But, please let him find a suited place in the Basin..." Words were carefully woven, though they carried no lies or treachery to begin with. The Thief was mindful not to say more, and to glimpse to the hellhound confident he would see to Crowley. She was certain he would want her to leave, and so she would.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 05-31-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-01-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-04-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-06-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-10-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-15-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-25-2013, 12:51 AM