the Rift

[OPEN] It's Not Me, It's You

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to think about it

There was that so hard? That thought wouldn't become words, because she wasn't taking two steps forward to make ten steps back. A Crowley frozen with a little fear was still a safe Crowley. If Faelene could she would make sure no one else saw him in this state, but she wasn't an enchantress, nor witch. Becoming invisible had its perks, however, and she was finding more ways than spying to use it. The red maned made sure to keep her face still, letting the dark center of her eyes remain warm despite the black pitch they were. If she started to slip, it wouldn't do.

Dear Talbot, he made Faelene wish for such a companion, easily agreeing, understanding. A hellhound had not been made to be part of her life she had decided without much question. Instead, a thin smile was given to the canine. Only a pup, he had already done a lot to ease the issue.

Faelene turned to the Weaver, a bit more sure he wouldn't jump out of his skin, she knew he was trying to fight this weakness. Suddenly te brindled stallion met her eyes, and there was no zipping off, or snorting. It was very hard not too move forward or try to further ease his mind. At the same time doing such things did often back fired at her....
How easy it would be not to give a damn at these times. Too often the words of the white mare came to her mind, she wasn't meant to be uncaring. So doing nothing but breathing as he took in her words, she too tried to gauge his response through the matching pup. Seeing as she talked him to stay, that would be her small victory for this night.

"I promise no one shall disturb you Weaver," her voice rang steadily, barely breaking stops of pause despite making a promise. "Your cave is the safest place, and Talbot will make it so." There was nothing more she dare say to him, thinking any time would be good for Talbot to continue their journey. All she had to do was wait for the right moment to blend in, keeping her word. Faelene doubted many would be bothering him at such an hour, and his cave was his own.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 05-31-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-01-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-04-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-06-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-10-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-15-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-25-2013, 12:51 AM