the Rift

A Dance to Remember [moved]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: tortable.png]
Torasin watched the events unfold before him. Rishima seemed to have a lot less tact than Mirage but he could see the similarities now. The flightly sister spoke and Tor swivelled his lobes "there is not much wrong with being charming. You are just the first to mention it to me". Mare's like this unnerved the frivolous stallion, he was not great at confrontations. He hoped he'd get better with age, but so far apparantly not.

The paint looked towards the goliath form of Vikram who seemed rather displeased with the actions of Rishima. He wondered how the daring mare would react to the direct words of the dragon horse. Torasin gave the sisters a surprised look when there was a mention of brothers I wonder who they will be like, Rishima or Mirage he mused to himself. Or something completely different in which Tor wasn't so sure his nerves were up to.

Turning to listen to Mirage now he had to stop himself from laughing out loud when she mentioned the word 'harmless'. He looked at the two mares and 'harmless' wasn't the word that sprang to his mind, he loved Mirage dearly and Rishima at least warrented respect and friendship. However, in the paints eyes they were both far from harmless. Wrestling himself back under control Torasin gazed at the two "I think I should fear you both. But it is a pleasure to meet you Rishima". He could see the mare was being polite for her sister, even though he didn't particulary like her tones. Not that the frilly stallion was ever going to do anything about, the world would plummet into a black hole should a day come when Torasin challenged a mare on such terms.

Vikram's last words seemed to ring with a private joke he was not part of, tinged with jealousy Torasin looked to the sky to see if he could spot Akaith. Harmless? Or am I a fool there were many things on his mind and many things he needed to talk to Mirage about. He pushed them away and turned to Vikram, in appearance and ability he would provide for her best and Torasin had to admit he wasn't the best suitor. Still, it tore into his heart the same.

Messages In This Thread
A Dance to Remember [moved] - by Mirage - 06-03-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: A Dance to Remember [moved] - by Mirage - 06-04-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: A Dance to Remember [moved] - by Vikram - 06-09-2012, 02:23 AM
RE: A Dance to Remember [moved] - by Torasin - 06-15-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: A Dance to Remember [moved] - by Rishima - 06-16-2012, 12:27 AM
RE: A Dance to Remember [moved] - by Mirage - 06-20-2012, 06:38 AM