the Rift

[o] Come Away to the Water

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier

I could tell that Ravahna was weary of me; bless her heart. Unknowing of the trials that life had thrown in her direction, it would have been wrong of me to blame her for whatever she was thinking of me. Fear, distrust, anguish, uncertainty... Bringing her home to the safety of the World's Edge would prove to be a bit more difficult, and while I truly wished for her to follow me home to the beautiful, misty cliffs, I would not loathe her for wanting to go elsewhere. As long as it wasn't with the Assassin mare to my left.

From her perch, Suli had turned her head to the ivory mare and hissed softly, sensing through our bond my dislike of the ivory mare. With a quick glance towards the little green I silently reprimanded her, ceasing her back to silence. She was merely looking out for her well-being as well as my own, and she was young yet, so I couldn't say I blamed her, either.

Turning my gaze back to the smaller of the mares, ears curving forward to catcht the words she spoke, I gave a gentle nod of my head before I set to answering. "It is a wonderful place, Ravahna, as are most of the areas Helovia has to offer. If you would prefer, you are more than welcome to take a look at the Edge before you come to a decision." A kind offer, I figured, for I knew I had been wary of settling anywhere after the fall of Vallhea and my family. I had decided on the World's Edge in the end, for it's beauty was simply breathtaking, and the others who called it home all held kind hearts within their chests. I was happy to call them my family, even if they were not blood.

"I walked into these very woods a loner, and I walked out as one," I decided to explain, hoping that it might give the mare some form of comfort to know that there was no pressure to make a decision right away. "I was offered a home in the Dragon's Throat, which is allied with the Edge, but I decided to visit each before finally coming to a decision."

Hearing the mare's gentle laugh, Suli had paused in whatever she was doing and returned the stare, cocking her head curiously to one side. After a moment, the dragoness seemed to have decided that she'd spent much too long up in the branches and out of reach. Propelling herself from her perch, she opened her wings to catch herself on the frigid air and landed in the soft blanket of snow, looking up at the dark mare with a curious look in the sheen of her purple eyes. Would the dark Ravahna become one of her few friends some day?

A soft chuckle escaped my throat at the dragoness' actions, before I focused my gaze back upon the mare, awaiting patiently for her answer. Whatever it was, I would surely be happy with it.

[ooc - Skipping Accalia as it has been over the 72 hour waiting period.]

Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
[o] Come Away to the Water - by Ravahna - 06-01-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: [o] Come Away to the Water - by Accalia - 06-02-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: [o] Come Away to the Water - by Destrier - 06-02-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: [o] Come Away to the Water - by Ravahna - 06-02-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: [o] Come Away to the Water - by Accalia - 06-02-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: [o] Come Away to the Water - by Destrier - 06-03-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: [o] Come Away to the Water - by Ravahna - 06-04-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: [o] Come Away to the Water - by Destrier - 06-07-2013, 06:57 PM