the Rift

[PRIVATE] A million pieces of me, on the floor

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

I don't know what pulled me farther from home today, but something did. I had been to Helovia's Heart, and met the one who had given my brother his first magic and provided so much warmth in Helovia. Even if the place I called home belonged to that of the Goddess of the Moon, I was always in awe at any God or Goddess of our lands. So anyway, back to what I was saying. I do not know what it was, or why even. But something deep inside me pulled me to the Deep Forest again. I moved swiftly, making my way towards where I was being pulled. However I was not ready for the scene that unfolded in front of me. Mirage and her bonded golden Akaith had already arrived.... I could see blood.... And my Daddy was here! But... Why wasn't my beloved Daddy up and moving? Why wasn't Kiba greeting me like he always did?

"Mirage? Akaith? Daddy? DADDY!" No it had not supposed to been like this! He was supposed to watch me grow up, he and momma were supposed to grow old together... It was supposed to end... like this. Tear well up in my light green eyes, eyes that so much look like that of my Daddy's. Oh Daddy why, why did you have to leave us?! Salty tears fell down my cheeks as I pushed forward. I pressed my cremello and ivory frame tight against his bloodied golden and cream one. I cared not if his blood... the same blood that pumped inside my own body... got on me. Why. why did my daddy have to die? I closed my eyes shut, allowing the pain of the loss to take me. I didn't just cry, I sobbed. All the while only two words left my mouth.
"Daddy no... Daddy no.... Daddy no...."

It seemed like it was hours before my eyes opened again. Light green eyes only sought one form, the form of my aunt of sorts. I looked at her with a mixture of pain and confusion. Who would want to do this to my Daddy? Why, why did he have to leave us? Without any warning I lifted myself back to my feet, and moved for the only one who I could share in this grief with. It did not matter that she was my WeyrLeader. Right now, she was family and I needed her as much as she needed me.

"talk talk talk"

MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
A million pieces of me, on the floor - by Torasin - 06-02-2013, 06:33 AM
RE: A million pieces of me, on the floor - by Sakura - 06-06-2013, 09:42 AM
RE: A million pieces of me, on the floor - by Abel - 06-06-2013, 04:49 PM