the Rift

» touch of grey [earth god, apollo, open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Frostfall was here.

The dark mare shivered, her expression grim and unhappy- not the usual look she had. Almost instantly snow coated the ground, the pale flakes causing her legs to become numb from the cold. Her wings are drawn in at her sides, feathers splayed as to cover as much as her exposed skin as possible. Her eyes are clouded as the coldness grips at her bodice, dampening her spirit.

This marked one year for her at Helovia.

A year.

She never imagined this is where she would be, or what she would be doing. Irrydae stands, eyes glazed over as she is lost in her thoughts. The waterfall had frozen. It was way too cold for the daughter of the stars. She relished in heat, not in cold. Her mind was scrambled and her demeanor sullen. Irrydae had decided not to go to the Threshold today. The cold made her unwilling to do anything but curl up in her shell and hide it out. But she had a herd to serve now, she was not working on only her own free will anymore. Not that that was a bad thing.

Irrydae snaps out of thought, golden eyes grazing the snowy landscape before her, pelt twitching slightly as fresh snow started to fall again and melt upon her back. Lids close briefly before she turns swiftly, kicking up snow in her wake as she canters, fingers of bitter wind brushing her hide. She slows as she reaches the cave at the base of the mountain, shaking her mane to rid it of the ice flakes.

Her hooves clack in the surreal silence that issues against the rock floor, eyes adjusting to the darkening surroundings. Her eyes brighten and her mood grows lighter as she reaches the pool, gems glittering in her eyes. "God of the Earth." She breaths, standing a few feet from the pool. "I am extremely sorry for my absence in Orangemoon. I have no excuses for it." The mare says truthfully, voice dropping slightly. Would she be punished? Revoked? A shudder ran through her, she would hate for that to happen, she had grown so fond of her pool. I am Irrydae, Storyteller of the Foothills. It felt so natural, easy to say on her lips.

"If you are still willing to answer my questions, I have two." Irry says softly, golden eyes watching the pool for any sign of the Earth God.

[ooc; (note for myself) she will be asking about assassins- if they're a threat and their plans. Also about the Grey's contract with the Basin for validity. ]
@[God of the Earth]
irrydae,
image credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
» touch of grey [earth god, apollo, open] - by Irrydae - 06-02-2013, 12:14 PM