the Rift

Crash Boom Bang

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As I frantically nudged the mare, more sounds of approaching horses reached my audits, and I turned my neck around to see a serious looking mare approach us. A pegasus, like the black mare on the ground, but with enormous wings told me to stand back. I knew it was for the unconscious one's best interests, and respectfully the girl stepped back letting the mare do what she needed to. Shutting her mouth, clenching her jaw nervously, she watched as the dusky pegaus worked magic on the fallen one. Even though Accalia was not born or raised with magic, she knew plenty of it and of the horses that possessed it. Quite curious in fact, she wanted to question the woman where she had got the magic, but instead decided to stay quiet as she commanded even though they weren't part of the same herd.

Watching the scene unfold, she saw the black girl start to shuffle and awake. A pained murmur escaped the girl's lips, as she looked around, almost frantically. The white mare had a question in her head of why she seemed so daze, but of course the mare had just fallen from the sky and landed hard on the ground. The girl started daydreaming on how it would be like to have wings as the other girl was starting to look around wildly. Two powerful appendages supporting her whole body and lifting her up into the air. How incredible.

Looking back towards the mare, she seemed to be shifting more into focus, but stared at something past the two standing girls in front of her. "Hello there, I'm Accalia , and you're in the Threshold where many newcomers arrive", the white mare spoke. "I am here strolling in the lovely forest, and also looking for horses to bring back to my band, the Assassins", the girl said with another kind smile. "You're okay because you didn't land too hard", the fae said with a giggle. "What is what?" The girl said looking around. What did she see?

Messages In This Thread
Crash Boom Bang - by Shadow - 06-02-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Crash Boom Bang - by Accalia - 06-02-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Crash Boom Bang - by Cirrus - 06-03-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Crash Boom Bang - by Shadow - 06-03-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Crash Boom Bang - by Accalia - 06-03-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Crash Boom Bang - by Cirrus - 06-03-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Crash Boom Bang - by Shadow - 06-04-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: Crash Boom Bang - by Cirrus - 06-05-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: Crash Boom Bang - by Shadow - 06-05-2013, 11:55 AM