the Rift

[PRIVATE] Assassins meeting

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

My nightmarish appearance was seen once more as I landed, my wings tucked tightly to my sides. I think this was the first time that I had gotten the chance to tell them that Kumal was dead. Fallen during the midst of a spar that had yet to actually end when that lightning bolt came from no where and struck him dead. Perhaps if the hits I had dealt were not as bad, he might have made it. But the long, healing, deep claw shaped scabs on my stomach behind my elbows proved he deserved what I had given him.

I approached cautiously as I looked at the newcomer. I would not dare mention what I was thinking. However, I would stand back and not say a word. My neck arched, and my mane flowing like a banner of the deepest of black in the snowy white canvas. My crimson eyes looked at the two for a while in silence as I allowed time for the others to show up. I wasn't one to talk much and would rather bite my tongue for now. I needed to observe now of all times more than anything.

[[OOC: Crappy post! I know! Please don't kill meh! :-(]]
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas mask< a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/friesian%20horse">horsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Assassins meeting - by Accalia - 06-02-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Assassins meeting - by Zike - 06-06-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Assassins meeting - by Chemical - 06-09-2013, 10:39 AM