the Rift

Where the Streets Have No Name [open]

Ziago Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ziago
Still just a boy, but already a man

When company came, it was not what Ziago had expected. The first to come forth was a mare, wingless and blunt, inviting him in to a circle with a very strange name. The second, a large chestnut and white stallion intruded with no thought but to verbally vanquish the mare, and suggest an alternate path. He too lacked the lithe wings that adorned Ziago's hide, but he demanded attention with the creature that roamed at his side. It was to this sort of thing that Ziago was attracted, and where his attention first twitched. Being bonded to a hound, that was a symbol of some sort of power, was it not? "I am Ziago," he responded to both, unsure of where convention lay in these parts. "I do indeed seek somewhere, however I am cautious in this dealing. It is not a small choice to make. I would like to hear more about your home, since it sounds to be the intended goal of both groups. It would be hard to live in a place where I am unhappy with the landscape, let alone the group. "

The assassins, what a name that was. Did he want to be part of a group that advertised itself as hired killers? It wasn't up his alley to be a mercenary, just a fighter. He wanted to lead good forces, be a fighter for the brighter things in life. He didn't need innocent blood on his hands, and he didn't want to play the part of the dirty killer. It was extremely out of his tastes indeed. He fluffed his wings again, second nature, uncomfortable by the fact that neither of these two had them. It made him stand out, in a way that could make him an easy target. People weren't always accepting of what they saw on the surface. The large feathers tickled his belly as he stretched them low, before tucking them up again. They were a security blanket in a way, proof that he too could be formidable should anything here turn ugly. And proof that he could get out of the way, and maintain a height advantage, even around the unnaturally large mare. It was uncanny, to see a lass taller than he was but apparently lacking heavy blood. Certainly, he had just spoken of those who were judgmental, but it did make him uncomfortable. It wasn't that he doubted the fighting ability of mares, just the imposing size of this one. Not that the brute had the best manners, but he certainly fit in more with Ziago's standard fare. "Tell me more about this place I've wandered into, won't you Aaron? My desires are for a place to strengthen my body and my mind, and increase my fighting skills. I have no desire to kill others, for all that your group's name implies Miss Accalia. "

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Ziago - 06-04-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Accalia - 06-04-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Ziago - 06-04-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Ziago - 06-09-2013, 11:06 PM