the Rift

Where the Streets Have No Name [open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
The cold. It was so annoying. The mare huffed as snow fell lightly onto her pelt, the hair thickening and she was now shaggy. Irrydae's wings were stretched and flapped lightly as she loosened the stiffness from her muscles, dusted gold hooves falling deep into the snow that pilled higher and higher. It was only the first week of Frostfall and the star mare already wanted it to end. It had always been her least favorite.

Bright, golden orbs of the Storyteller glance over to where her pool was, flicking her bicolored tail. Her mind rolled over the possibilities of her day. I have not gone to the Threshold in awhile. Her ears shifted forward, legs moving her forward through the land and crossing the boarders into the free lands. Another thing about winter- it was very hard to be silent. Snow made it difficult. Very difficult. Irrydae had heard there was no snow in the Dragon's Throat, but she couldn't just show up and declare she was there to escape the snow. A muffled sigh escapes the purple lips of the slender mare as the snow crunches under her, her tracks left perfectly in sight for anyone. Winter meant vulnerability. I guess that's another thing that stuck around with me, Mom. The thought was in her head before she could block it out, and she stopped, closing her eyes and pausing en-route to the forest of the Threshold.

After the wave had passed, her journey to the Foothills was short, shorter when she had taken flight, where she could be silent. The purple and brown figure descended into the forest, nares flared as she searched for a scent in the winter "wonderland". It did not take long.

There were three there when she approached, listening to their muffled voices as she paused and tried to be as silent as possible. 'Hello there, I'm Accalia of the Assassins,' Really? Another damn Assassin? 'Do tell, assassin. Surely not offering a home to someone when you do not have home to call your own?' A different voice this time and Irrydae had to stop a laugh from ringing through her vocals.

'My desires are for a place to strengthen my body and my mind, and increase my fighting skills. I have no desire to kill others, for all that your group's name implies Miss Accalia.' Irrydae smiled. Sounds like a perfect member for The Grey, to me. She then strode forward, pulling in her star spangled wings before appearing before them, golden eyes examining each one, narrowing slightly on the Assassin before her features returned smooth, calm. "The Grey sounds like the perfect place for you, if you wish to hone your fighting skills and strengthen yourself." The words a friendly and firm, nodding to the stallion from the Edge before turning her attention back to the newcomer, though she addressed all when she spoke next. "My name is Irrydae. Storyteller of the Windtossed Foothills- where everyone from The Grey has resided. It is a great land with plentiful food and a continuous flow of water." She gives the stallion before her a smile. "You are welcome to come back home with me, if you so wish. We would love to have you." She then silences, finishing what she wanted to say and saying no more, waiting for a response for the possible new member, though she did not ignore the others.

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Ziago - 06-04-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Accalia - 06-04-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Ziago - 06-04-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Irrydae - 06-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Where the Streets Have No Name [open] - by Ziago - 06-09-2013, 11:06 PM